• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19forPresident!

If Dom hangs it up this summer, which option looks best to YOU?

Rate this topic

Your favorite option for a Netminding solution in "Post Hasek Detroit"  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's the options I've listed, its a short list so if you have your own just post it. This is just for fun so have at it. :siren:

Doh I screwed up the poll

"Start Ozzie & call up Howard to backup and get more experience so he can take over in the future" Should be the first option just post it if you like that one

And options 4 & 6 are pretty much the same, too early for brain to function, but you get the idea

Edited by #19forPresident!

THIBAULT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What is such?! How dare you even suggest such? The dude could never ever, ever, ever be our goalie. 2 mins in the box for ignorance.

lol, no no what I need is 2 mins for being retarded and forgetting that almost everyone I put up there is on UFA hahaha. I made this on about 3 hours of sleep so a little forgiveness would be appriciated :lol:

This poll can be deleted since its pretty full of moot options

Edited by #19forPresident!

Wow, all of these are simply awful scenarios!!!!!!!

If we are going after a goalie

1. Niklas Backstrom - great season and would come reasonably priced

2. Jean-Sebastien Giguere - great goalie - big contract

3. Curtis Joseph - solid veteran - would play cheap!

We have Chris Osgood whom can still be an everyday goalie when called upon!

Here's the options I've listed, its a short list so if you have your own just post it. This is just for fun so have at it. :siren:

Doh I screwed up the poll

"Start Ozzie & call up Howard to backup and get more experience so he can take over in the future" Should be the first option just post it if you like that one

And options 4 & 6 are pretty much the same, too early for brain to function, but you get the idea

I would vote for the "Ozzie starting , Howard backup" one. I still think Osgood is capable of being a No 1 goaltender if he could stay healthy.

Guest jaytan

I think it's pretty obvious - you start Ozzie and put Howard on the bench.

Guest bullocks

Those are the dumbest suggestions i've heard yet...NONE of them make sense of any kind.

#1 - Thibault is s***

#2 - Holmqvist isn't much better

#3 - Giguere will command mad money which we don't have for a goaltender

#4 - Howard is going to play another year in GR, ozzie's starting days are over

#5 - Liv signed a contract in sweden and a dumber thought then throwing howard in the fire

#6 - Same as 4

For some odd reason or another many Red Wing fans dislike Ozzie...I myself always liked him; he's a winner in my book, & am happy to have him back :clap:

Judging by all the covetting year after year.. its because he is not seen as the "best" in their books.... well he is the best in my book and frankly that is all that matters to me :D

Isn't there some hockey commandment that everyone is breaking... "THOU SHALL NOT COVET THY COMPETITIONS PLAYERS" <--- I thought I remembers reading that in the "to be a fan... book"

Edited by OsGOD

For some odd reason or another many Red Wing fans dislike Ozzie...I myself always liked him; he's a winner in my book, & am happy to have him back :clap:

:thumbup: I don't think I'll ever understand why some fans don't like him . the guy's a solid goaltender and if he was given half a chance he would prove that he's still capable of being No 1.

YARGH! Didn't see the top line until I had voted. Drat- make that Keep Ozz and have Howard back him up.

Ozzie can still do it. Howard needs experience. Build for the future, whilst keeping the proven ones around.