• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

Dumb ticket question

Rate this topic

I have a dumb question about tickets so go easy on me. If someone buys game 7 tickets, and game 7 never takes place, do they just refund your money or do you get moved over to the next game, which would be game 1 of the next series?

In the past, when it happened to me, I returned my tickets for a full refund.

For example, the year that LA came back and beat us in 6 games, I had game 7 tickets...and obviously never got to go. But I didn't have to go all the way back to JLA to return them, there are other stops and services to do so. Unless that's changed in the past few years then I apologize.

You have to return them to the point of sale... If bought online via Ticketmaster.... then you need to mail them back (I would suggest with tracking number) as you don't get paid until they receive and record your tickets being returned...

Buying from a friend or neighbor or ebay or other broker, you will need to beg and plead with them to work with you to get your refund.

thank you, but do they give you first chance on tickets to the next game or anything like that? or just a straight up refund sorry about your luck?

Straight up refund... no priority anything.

In fact when I had to do that in the past Ticketbastard conviently KEPT my convience charge that was given per ticket .... all I got back was face value plus original shipping cost. Things might have changed.

If not, then the only thing that changed for me is that I don't buy tickets in the playoffs unless the game is a sure bet.

Edited by OsGOD

thanks Osgod, kinda a bad deal to get game 7 tickets then. If the game happens then you have rare game tickets, if not your screwed not only by not being able to attend the game but the hassle of getting your money back. Glad I asked about this.

thanks Osgod, kinda a bad deal to get game 7 tickets then. If the game happens then you have rare game tickets, if not your screwed not only by not being able to attend the game but the hassle of getting your money back. Glad I asked about this.

One good thing about this year as opposed to years past... well two things really.... 1) we are actually in the conference finals :P and 2) tickets are not hard to come by if you got $$'s ... You can afford to wait to see and still be able to get them. Like I said though... they may give a full refund now... that was just my expirience in the past.