• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

regwinguofmfan

I have never been a Hasek fan

Rate this topic

Mickey thats utter bulls***.

I am on here praising the team when they do well.

If you dont like my posts dont read them.

I say just as many good things about this team as bad.

Some of you get super bitchy when someone says anything about anyone on this team.

This thread was about next year. Not even tonight.

So f*** off.

Guest Crymson

bullocks, unfortunately Im 100% serious.

Who is better than Osgood?

Who has been better on this team? Cujo? Legacy? Hasek?

I dare say if we scored 3+ goals a game for Ozzy, we would win most of them too.

Im mean lets get serious.

We have to score 3 goals a game to win lately and sometimes more.

Im talking in the play offs.

If thats the measuring stick then Cujo would have won a few cups here as well seing we couldnt score any goals with him in net. Got damn now Im defending Cujo.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who has been better on this team? Whelp, Hasek was, when we won the Cup in 2002. Dom had a ~1.5GAA and ~.935SV% going into this game. Nice try on the 3-goal remark. FYI, too, Dom has been one of the best playoff goalies in the history of the NHL.

Oh, by the way.. what'd Osgood get us? One Cup? Sure, that's good. So did Hasek.

Next time you decide to talk goalies, you might be enough of a fan to spell Legace.

I mean, let's get serious.

Edited by Crymson

ok, about next year... if dom wants to stay, I want him here. We are the #1 seed even after everyone wrote us off. we are in the conference finals even though everyone wrote us off against calgary and SJ. Hasek is still a great goalie.

Guest Crymson

ok, about next year... if dom wants to stay, I want him here. We are the #1 seed even after everyone wrote us off. we are in the conference finals even though everyone wrote us off against calgary and SJ. Hasek is still a great goalie.

....unless you're looking for someone to blame.

agreed, if he isn't with us, i hope he retires because i don't want to worry about running into him in the '08 post-season. Ozzie v. Hasek, yikes. that's scary.

Guest Crymson

agreed, if he isn't with us, i hope he retires because i don't want to worry about running into him in the '08 post-season. Ozzie v. Hasek, yikes. that's scary.

Holland won't let us end up with Osgood as the starter next season. I 99% guarantee this. We had Osgood signed far before we picked up Hasek, and there was never one whit of a mention of Osgood possibly being the starter. All that existed was a mad scramble to pick up a starting goalie--which ended with Hasek and not Belfour, thank goodness--while Osgood was in the background, aware of his status as the backup.

Next season, Osgood won't be any younger. Holland has no reason to change his mind.

Guest bullocks

I don't see where you get the whole "Dom picked tonight to take a night off.

' I don't think he picked anything. He had an off night.

The game before he let in 0 (that's a zero, as in nada) goals. You didn't post here basically at all after the 5-0 win except to complain about Pronger and moan about Kocur being gone.

When something good happens (oops forgot you said something nice about Bert), you are nowhere to be seen, but have a little fumble happen and you're all up on someone's nuts calling them an ass-hat or ass-mouth or ass-fill-in-a-word-here because they had a bad performance.

Is there something we should know about you and a bad history with someone's backside? Or is that better off left alone?

Either way, Dom will be back on Sunday, with an extra day's rest, and mad as hell at himself for letting in 4 goals. You can bet your ass that he won't have the same performance.

hagahahagah "your ass"...actually ******* made me laugh out loud...i needed that.

Guest Crymson

Crymson you are a tool.

Hasek one of the best stats tenders etc has one cup.

Give me a break.

The guy sucked tonight and has had awful games this playoff.

You cant be so blind, unless you are actually blind.

Hasek won 6 Vezinas and 2 Harts over the space of 7 years. He brought the Sabres deep into the finals several times, losing in 1999 in 2OT of game 6 of the SCF because of an illegal shot. Why did he not win more cups despite being one of the best of all time, you ask? The answer: because the team in front of him was horrid, you dolt. He literally carried that team on his back for close to a decade. When he left for Detroit, Buffalo promptly dropped to the bottom of the standings. SNAP! Who knows nothing now?

List me Hasek's awful games in these playoffs. Tonight was not awful. Hmm... let me think... game 1 against San Jose was perhaps mediocre... hmm... nope, nothing else comes to mind, this was just massive hyperbole on your part. What, exactly, are you trying to prove to yourself by spewing such nonsense?

P.S.: Yea, ok. I sure am blind. I watched today's game in braille. Good one.

Edited by Crymson

Guest bullocks

Hasek won 6 Vezinas and 2 Harts over the space of 7 years. He brought the Sabres deep into the finals several times, losing in 1999 in 2OT of game 6 of the SCF because of an illegal shot. Why did he not win more cups despite being one of the best of all time, you ask? The answer: because the team in front of him was horrid, you dolt. He literally carried that team on his back for close to a decade. When he left for Detroit, Buffalo promptly dropped to the bottom of the standings. SNAP! Who knows nothing now?

List me Hasek's awful games in these playoffs. Tonight was not awful. Hmm... let me think... game 1 against San Jose was perhaps mediocre... hmm... nope, nothing else comes to mind, this was just massive hyperbole on your part. What, exactly, are you trying to prove to yourself by spewing such nonsense?

P.S.: Yea, ok. I sure am blind. I watched today's game in braille. Good one.

at the same time...tonight we needed that solid effort..we didnt even need him to "Steal" a game for us, because we were the better team. and he couldnt even do that. now, i give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he comes back in game 5 like he did tonight...then all bets are off. i will implode if hasek lets another 4 goals in.

Can you really be so dumb and stubborn you cant admit Perrys goal was horrid?

SNAP!

How old are you 15?

All the awards dont mean anything jag.

Go root for Hasek all you want. He had a s***ty game tonight and has had off games all playoffs.

Like I said get off Haseks jock, the world smells much better out here.

Crymson you are a tool.

Hasek one of the best stats tenders etc has one cup.

Give me a break.

The guy sucked tonight and has had awful games this playoff.

You cant be so blind, unless you are actually blind.

Dude you are the biggest fairweather fans that we have around here..I remember back to the Calgary series after they tied it up 2-2 you were so far off the wagon it wasn't funny..but oh we won that series in 6 and then you were back on the wagon.. I don't have the time to go and look for the post but I will if i have to!! We don't want you as a fan..we don't need you as a fan either..you are a joke.!!! As for Hasek..was he good tonight..not really but to say that he is a stats goalie is ridiculous.. the guy single handedly led the Sabres to the cup final..But I mean as you say I guess he must get a lot of good bounces to win 6 vezinas or whatever the number is. Im not sure what it is you sniff over there on game days or how many posters of Ozzie you have in your bedroom or on your ceiling but dude get a doze of reality!! Ozzie is a good goalie and could maybe start on a few teams in this league but comparing him to Dom is like comparing you to any of the real fans on this board!!

Guest Crymson

i will implode if hasek lets another 4 goals in.

What if he has absolutely no chance on all four?

Guest bullocks

the only way he has no chance on all four, is if anaheim runs a train of us next game. and i don't see that happening.

Guest Crymson

Can you really be so dumb and stubborn you cant admit Perrys goal was horrid?

SNAP!

How old are you 15?

All the awards dont mean anything jag.

Go root for Hasek all you want. He had a s***ty game tonight and has had off games all playoffs.

Like I said get off Haseks jock, the world smells much better out here.

Okay, so you're vehemently arguing with the purpose of showing that Hasek let in one weak goal tonight? This seems to be the case, and said argument devolved from you originally saying that Hasek was a terrible goalie all around. s***ty game tonight? No. Perhaps not spectacular like he was against San Jose in games 5 and 6 and against Anaheim in game 3, but no s***ty. Off games all playoffs long? Now you're resorting to utter lies in order to prove a point, and in doing so the only point you're truly proving is that you're nothing but a bandwagon scapegoater.

I can indeed say that Perry's goal was not horrid.

Resorting to accusing me of sexual relations with Hasek, eh? Real great.

Im not sure if its worth continuing on with this thread..it reached its low point as soon as it was started and we are losing our own intellectual capacity by the second...retreat!!!!!!!!!

Guest Crymson

the only way he has no chance on all four, is if anaheim runs a train of us next game. and i don't see that happening.

Goalies do get hung out to dry. Hasek indisputably had no chance on goals #2 and #4 today, short of utter luck. Goal #3 was a bad bounce; he made the save, but luck was not on our side. Goal #1 was the only one he really had a chance at, and it was a good shot.

Clearly you are too stupid to see why I put Snap in there.

Pitiful really.

AH! you got me again! i'm stupid... darn it. and clearly Crymson is 15 years old since he thought a blazing slap shot from nearly point blank at the middle of the circle was a horrid goal to give up.

all hail Reg, the Osgood-loving hockey goddess.

Guest bullocks

Goalies do get hung out to dry. Hasek indisputably had no chance on goals #2 and #4 today, short of utter luck. Goal #3 was a bad bounce; he made the save, but luck was not on our side. Goal #1 was the only one he really had a chance at, and it was a good shot.

i'd say he could have got 1 and 3...and should have. especially #3...i know it was a bit flukey...but f***, that put them up by 2, that was huge.

Hasek, Broudeur, Jiggy, Kipper, Huet, Lundqvist,Turco, sanford, Vokoun...ect

Hasek

Reminds me of 2002..and I can handle another one of those years! :cool:

Total Domination Baby!! :D

Hasek, Broudeur, Jiggy, Kipper, Huet, Lundqvist,Turco, sanford, Vokoun...ect

Hasek

Reminds me of 2002..and I can handle another one of those years! :cool:

Total Domination Baby!! :D

Sanford? :crazy:

If you want to talk about Ozzy v Dom then you have to look at the good with the bad.

Some people here don't really want to admit that Dom has had some great games, and far fewer s***ty ones. This may ge deflected as being a helper for the "Stats Goalie" idea, but he has two shutouts in this string of playoffs, if I am not mistaken of which I am sure.

Ozzy is certainly capable and I feel pretty comfortable with him backing up Dom. But hell if you ask Luc Robitalle who played whith him Dom is the reason the Wings made it this far, and I am inclined to agree.

Also I went to my first ever NHL game this season, and saw the Wings and the Hawks at the United Center. This would be the game where we lost in a shoot-out, and failed to sweep the season series with the Hawks. Ozzie was in the goal and let in some pretty bad ones during that game. And me myself being a goalie I know that we are all entitled to our off nights, but that one was a pretty bad performance if you ask me, and i beleive that Dom has far fewer nights like that.

If Dom comes back next year I will be thrilled, if Ozzie ends up as the No1 I still think we have a great chance at going places next season, it just may require a bit better offensem and everyone would have to work a little harder.

Puck bag change your name to ****** Bag.

No I dont jump ship, I call players out and piss all of you off.

If you guys think its just been one game with Hasek, have you watched any games this year?

HC let me guess he will come out and prove it in game 5 and then s*** the bed in game 6?

I wish my job paid me so much to work 50% of the time.

HC let me guess he will come out and prove it in game 5 and then s*** the bed in game 6?

I wish my job paid me so much to work 50% of the time.

ur a joke....dom has a bad game and u wanna bash him....were u praising him on tuesday night??? yeh so shut it....some of the posts youve made were ridicolous....out of all the red wings fans ive crossed this guy by far has been the most rude and idiotic one...