• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pavyaz19

Quincey?

Rate this topic

We got caught in a serious traffic game on the way to the game and we never saw Quincey on the ice. I see now watching the recorded game at home that Kyle took a hit awkwardly and went to the dressing room but came back.

I now look at his shift chart and it looks as if we were right in saying that we never saw Quincey on the ice tonight.

Does anyone know if he is indeed hurt? If so, what's wrong with him and how bad is it?

I personally think he has stepped up and played very well. It seems sometimes Babcock likes to sit people at the drop of a hat. Is this the case? Either way, we can't afford to lose him. I hope we dont have to bring Meech or Ericsson. Not that they are bad, but they'll be an unknown variable that I don't want to sweat over.

He played around 2 minutes or so and that was it. He was on the bench the whole three periods. They had him mic'ed up and they kept showing clips of him talking to the guys and such. I don't think he's hurt at all. They just went with 5 D-men most of the night and double shifted Lids at times. I'm not sure though. Maybe they didn't like the way he was playing? Or maybe he got hurt a bit..

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Guest bullocks

I doubt he's injured...i mean he plays about 5 mins a game anyways. They prolly just sat him....and ya, meech or ericsson would be a disaster.

he played his two minutes through the first 15 minutes or so... then never stepped foot on the ice again. That's pretty abnormal for Babs to sit a player for more than 2 complete periods. Oh well, I hope you're right in saying he's not hurt.

Guest bullocks

he played his two minutes through the first 15 minutes or so... then never stepped foot on the ice again. That's pretty abnormal for Babs to sit a player for more than 2 complete periods. Oh well, I hope you're right in saying he's not hurt.

maybe they just didn't like how he was playing. i can't see him just sitting on the bench if he was injured.

Yeah, I hope so too. I just think that if he was hurt one of the commentators would of said something about it. Same goes for the newspapers..etc. they would of mentioned it by now I think.

Yeah, I hope so too. I just think that if he was hurt one of the commentators would of said something about it. Same goes for the newspapers..etc. they would of mentioned it by now I think.

well, if he was hurt and no one noticed, im sure the wings staff wouldn't bring it to attention at press confs. I just counted 12 guys on the bench with a minute to go in the 3rd. I assume Ozzie is hidden in the back, so there's 13... and 6 on the ice... that makes 19. someone is missing.

edit: i then backed up the recording 30 seconds and i count 14 on the bench, so all the evidence supports your claim! ha, you gotta be right.

I swear I'm not imagining this, but Quincey did go down the tunnel early on in the game. He never made it back to the ice after that.

you are correct, BUT he did indeed come back to the bench and never jumped over the boards after that hit.

you are correct, BUT he did indeed come back to the bench and never jumped over the boards after that hit.

Right, that's what I was saying. Just piecing it all together for everyone.

Hurt?

Dunno, but he went down the tunnel, came back and rode the pine for the rest of the game.

Right, that's what I was saying. Just piecing it all together for everyone.

Hurt?

Dunno, but he went down the tunnel, came back and rode the pine for the rest of the game.

I've got to think he was hurt ... he's been playing pretty well this series in my opinion, I can't imagine benching him after only 2 minutes of ice time ... that and what did he do to merit the benching? I don't remember anything disastrous from him. If anyone was going to be benched after 2 minutes it would have been Bert after that turnover (glad we didn't though!) ... plus if you head down the tunnel it's usually either equipment or injury ...

Edited by lets go pavel

Guest bullocks

I've got to think he was hurt ... he's been playing pretty well this series in my opinion, I can't imagine benching him after only 2 minutes of ice time ... that and what did he do to merit the benching? I don't remember anything disastrous from him. If anyone was going to be benched after 2 minutes it would have been Bert after that turnover (glad we didn't though!) ... plus if you head down the tunnel it's usually either equipment or injury ...

at the same time he did only play 2 minutes in the first 15. before he was hurt, if he is..

at the same time he did only play 2 minutes in the first 15. before he was hurt, if he is..

i guess i thought he went down the tunnel earlier than that ... he may not be injured then. didn't seem like drapes, malts, and kopecky were out there much either, maybe babs decided to shorten the bench seeing as we were pretty much behind most of the game?