• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwinger4747

We WILL win game 5.

Rate this topic

next weekend ... monday the 28th is memorial day

Pirates 3.. Mmm...

If they dont bring the cup home, I would not be upset.

Me either, but at the same time, I've still got that "demanding fan" in me. It'd ultimately be a disappointment... even though in the back of my head I'd know this wasn't a year that the organization itself expected that.

They've come this far and proven so much, it'd be such a letdown regardless of pre-season predictions. We're in the Western conference finals, and two games away from the Cup series. I want that hardware.

Wings will win on Sunday, 5-2!! Hey, what happened to the introduction Getzlaf15 thread? Did it blow up in somebodies face??

I think Matt is currently framing and matting that badboy. :D

Let's be honest people. It would have been quite a feat to win at Anaheim 2 games in a row. That would be like the Ducks winning at Detroit 2 in a row. These teams are very good at facing adversity and Anaheim did step it up last night, especially on the power play that inevitably handed us the loss.

This reminds me of the first 2 series. Here's hoping the outcome will not change as well...

GO WINGS!!!!

Me either, but at the same time, I've still got that "demanding fan" in me. It'd ultimately be a disappointment... even though in the back of my head I'd know this wasn't a year that the organization itself expected that.

They've come this far and proven so much, it'd be such a letdown regardless of pre-season predictions. We're in the Western conference finals, and two games away from the Cup series. I want that hardware.

I must say , Im probably the msot greedy fan on this board when it comes to winning.

I want that cup , I want to see Nick raise it over his head , Bert's toothless grin when he raises it. Dano's crazy werewolve beard glow in its orange entirighty when he raises it.

And lastly , Doms huge smile when he skates that cup around the Joe with the fans chanting his name.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

or get the lead on that breakaway shorthanded at the end of the 2nd...wow, that would have been amazing!

good s***...hopefully they mean it lol

Actually that's the one I was talking about, I meant to say take the lead, not tie it. He had a great chance and I'm still not sure why he fell down, but Giguere was down and all he had to do was shelf it, but I'm not trash-talking him, he has been a pleasant surprise.

hehe you guys remind me of the canuck fans... anyways... Ducks in 6 and u all know it ... Pronger will come out in Game 5 in Detroit and have a excellent game just like when the canuck fans always booed him when he held the puck... anyways... like i said iam pretty sure it will be ducks in 6 AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK... ... will be good game like Game 4

Why bother, but ...

... just when the hell did the words "Pronger" and "had a good game against Detroit" ever belong in the same sentence? :lol::huh:

Lucky swing by Selanne? LOL Hes been doing that since 92,its called a knack for the net.

:thumbdown: The puck's bouncing; Selanne ain't even got time to "think" about aiming - it was all close your eyes and pray to God. :blink:

Guest bullocks

Actually that's the one I was talking about, I meant to say take the lead, not tie it. He had a great chance and I'm still not sure why he fell down, but Giguere was down and all he had to do was shelf it, but I'm not trash-talking him, he has been a pleasant surprise.

the ice was really chippy at that point...he did try to roof it but giguerre got his glove on it...he should have took it more wide i think cuz giguerre would have been down n out...but thats easy to say after the fact.

Why bother, but ...

... just when the hell did the words "Pronger" and "had a good game against Detroit" ever belong in the same sentence? :lol::huh:

:thumbdown: The puck's bouncing; Selanne ain't even got time to "think" about aiming - it was all close your eyes and pray to God. :blink:

Obviously he thought about what to do with it and it went in. I hope he keeps praying cause i will take another goal and 2 assists on sunday. Keep praying TEEMU! :clap:

Guest bullocks

I agree we should win game 5. I don't think the Wings played that well in game 4. I honestly think in the back of their mind that they were satisfied with the split. That's why it was so sloppy. Not enough concentration.

they didnt play well in the first...they played better after that.

I must say , Im probably the msot greedy fan on this board when it comes to winning.

I want that cup , I want to see Nick raise it over his head , Bert's toothless grin when he raises it. Dano's crazy werewolve beard glow in its orange entirighty when he raises it.

And lastly , Doms huge smile when he skates that cup around the Joe with the fans chanting his name.

Dano is definitely displaying supernatural characteristics lately.

He has the unnaturally pale skin... the dead stare in his eyes wherever he's looking despite his intensity, and ontop of that, the lupine-like beard manifesting on his face. It's true: he is undoubtedly the guy who co-starred with Kate Beckinsdale in Underworld 2.

The man is an undead shapeshifter, people, and will rip out your jugular with his teeth if he doesn't get to Phaneuf someone soon.

Edited by Flip-check

hehe you guys remind me of the canuck fans... anyways... Ducks in 6 and u all know it ... Pronger will come out in Game 5 in Detroit and have a excellent game just like when the canuck fans always booed him when he held the puck... anyways... like i said iam pretty sure it will be ducks in 6 AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK... ... will be good game like Game 4

We remind you of the Canucks fans? :huh: If you say so.

Lucky swing by Selanne? LOL Hes been doing that since 92,its called a knack for the net.

He has good streaks and bad streaks. I have to say he totally sucked when he was here in Denver - which I enjoyed as a non-Avs fan. However, between him and Kariya, Teemu was just way cooler - I thought Paul was kind of a jerk here in Denver. Anyhow, you got the better one back imo, and although I still think the Wings are gonna win this thing - if you quackers squeak by - he's one of the Ducks I would be OK w lifting the Cup....

Save for the Sens standing in the way of course, but does anyone watching these two series not see that the West teams are better??? Emry vs Hasek or Giguere: I'll take either of the former two...

He has good streaks and bad streaks. I have to say he totally sucked when he was here in Denver - which I enjoyed as a non-Avs fan. However, between him and Kariya, Teemu was just way cooler - I thought Paul was kind of a jerk here in Denver. Anyhow, you got the better one back imo, and although I still think the Wings are gonna win this thing - if you quackers squeak by - he's one of the Ducks I would be OK w lifting the Cup....

Save for the Sens standing in the way of course, but does anyone watching these two series not see that the West teams are better??? Emry vs Hasek or Giguere: I'll take either of the former two...

I have to agree i think the west looks better in action also. The Senators do have some scary lines and more grit then i gave them credit for with Neil and Fisher. Teemu is the streakiest goal scorer i've ever seen. I know hes not well liked around the hockey world people call him a floater,cherry picker, and sometimes its warranted,but hes one hell of a dynamic player when he gets it rolling. Kariya is an absolute ass and there is everything to be said about that. Great offensive skill,but an even more offensive person. Teemu was reborn after the knee surgery he had. I'm rooting for the west all the way out,i hate the east coast bias to no end. So if the winged wheel does us in,there couldn't be a more deserving team then detroit,bunch of classy players. I wanna take out a disclaimer on my Chelios comments from the other day i was just a lil peeved at the ducks are a dirty team comments and acted a lil irrational,heres to the wings and their fans,its been fun. :thumbup:

So far we are 2-0 in game 5's undefeated at home in game 5's as well. And as somone else mentioned NBC is good to us most of the time. Here's to a major comeback and the next win at the pond! Of course I think it would be better if this series went 7. I'm not looking forward to 6,6,6 going into the finals *Shivers*

Edited by 96Homer

Guest bullocks

So far we are 2-0 in game 5's undefeated at home in game 5's as well. And as somone else mentioned NBC is good to us most of the time. Here's to a major comeback and the next win at the pond! Of course I think it would be better if this series went 7. I'm not looking forward to 6,6,6 going into the finals *Shivers*

yes, we should win...because NBC is good to us most of the time. :rolleyes:

A two-goal lead in game 5 is crucial. Also, momentum does NOT carry over game to game. As long as Dom rebounds with a strong game, we'll be alright. Down to a 3-game series and we have 2 potentially at JLA.

Quiet confidence my friends., quiet confidence.

I have to agree i think the west looks better in action also. The Senators do have some scary lines and more grit then i gave them credit for with Neil and Fisher. Teemu is the streakiest goal scorer i've ever seen. I know hes not well liked around the hockey world people call him a floater,cherry picker, and sometimes its warranted,but hes one hell of a dynamic player when he gets it rolling. Kariya is an absolute ass and there is everything to be said about that. Great offensive skill,but an even more offensive person. Teemu was reborn after the knee surgery he had. I'm rooting for the west all the way out,i hate the east coast bias to no end. So if the winged wheel does us in,there couldn't be a more deserving team then detroit,bunch of classy players. I wanna take out a disclaimer on my Chelios comments from the other day i was just a lil peeved at the ducks are a dirty team comments and acted a lil irrational,heres to the wings and their fans,its been fun. :thumbup:

Zamboni wrote this?? :unsure:

So if the winged wheel does us in,there couldn't be a more deserving team then detroit,bunch of classy players. I wanna take out a disclaimer on my Chelios comments from the other day i was just a lil peeved at the ducks are a dirty team comments and acted a lil irrational,heres to the wings and their fans,its been fun. :thumbup:

Awww. You're awesome. :blush: