• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

GDT: 5/19 ECF Game 5 Senators @ Sabres - 2PM ET

Rate this topic

Cap on last game.

NHL.com's Clutch Game 5 Preview

I was taking a look around at some of the Sabres forums earlier and the posters seem mostly hopefully optimistic about the game, even how dark it looks for their squad. And I even found a counterpart for Aflac, albeit not with the same GDT-spawning skills as ours--behold:

IPB Image

Schonygal :lol:

If anything defines the series right now though, it's this:

Edited by Flip-check

AHAHAHA that was freaking brilliant!

"We gotta beat these bastards!"

GO SABRES!!

Okay I know I wanted the Sens to win the series..kinda still do*even though I like the Sabres way more* BUT I want this to be a long series. Extend it Buffalo..extend it!

I know, same here. Game 7 would be great... and ontop of that exciting as hell to watch.

Anyone know the movie that dialogue is pulled from? Yeah, obviously someone does since it's probably a classic, but it's totally one that's beyond my time and/or reference. ;) I believe the Sabres are toast, but I'd be very glad to see them extend this.

--

Drury: HEY! What's this lying around s***?

Connolly: What the hell we supposed to do ya moron?

Briere: War's over man.

I know, same here. Game 7 would be great... and ontop of that exciting as hell to watch.

Anyone know the movie that dialogue is pulled from? Yeah, obviously someone does since it's probably a classic, but it's totally one that's beyond my time and/or reference. ;) I believe the Sabres are toast, but I'd be very glad to see them extend this.

--

Drury: HEY! What's this lying around s***?

Connolly: What the hell we supposed to do ya moron?

Briere: War's over man.

What..over? Did you say over?! Nothing is over until we decide it is!

LMAO I love it when Miller says "Forget it he's rolling"

Anywho I believe it's from the movie 'Animal House' I've never seen it but I've heard about it several times.

I'm pulling for the Sens, mainly cause I really do care about the NHL as a franchise and if somehow the Ducks win and the Sabres win, almost no one will tune in for a Ducks vs. Sabres stanley cup.

Guest bullocks

by the time i wake up tomorrow the 1st period should be done lol

Such an early game, we won't have to do night shift today let alone early birding. :P

:) It's great isn't it, those trips to Anahiem have been brutal . I've not been worth crap for work next day. :zzz::lol:

PP Sabres.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

:) It's great isn't it those trips to Anahiem have been brutal . I've not been worth crap for work next day. :zzz::lol:

Tell me about it, those west coast games usually start 4-5 a.m. here which is the worst possible time since you gotta get some sleep before and after the game and the next day is truly effed up. :thumbdown: