• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
REDWlNGS

How much would you say this is worth?

Rate this topic

I have had this one autographed wings jersey for about 12 years. I'm thinking about possibly selling it..

It's a blank redwings jersey with no number on the back and it's a little small. It's autographed by Keith Primaeu, Vladdy Konstantinov, Steve Yzerman, Sheldon Kennedy, Mark Howe, Sergei Fedorov, Bob Probert, and another autograph I really don't recognize (I think it may be Paul Coffey). I had this jersey autographed when I was kind of young (I could have took better care of it). You can tell the jersey is old.. the white on the jersey is an off white/yellowish color and there are a few stains. Before I got this jersey signed, I actually wore it a couple times in Hockey Practice (maybe 3 times).. A few of the autographs are a little faded as well. I can post pics if you want.. I need to figure out who that last autograph is... some of you may know if I post it. :)

I'm afraid that you wouldn't likely be able to get a whole lot for it unless you had documentation that the auto's are real. Such "proof" could be in the form of photos of the players signing it or a letter of authenticity from someone trained in recognizing such auto's. Unfortunately there is SO much fraud when it comes to undocumented auto'ed items (cough-eBay-cough) that many people are very reluctant to shell out $$$ for such things. The condition, as you described it, wouldn't help the price either.

Edited by Gizmo

As with anything... it is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it....

So its worth about $20 right now ;)

Edited by OsGOD

Would not get much for it especially with the fading, less than mint condition and lack of authenticity. That's why Steiner makes a fortune selling their autographed items. As a Wings fan, you're better off keeping it and displaying it proudly or handing it down to your kids :)