• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zog

WOOOO!

Rate this topic

Can't wait to see him waste more power play time for the Ducks by sitting behind his net, thinking that he's Bobby Orr or Brad Park, lumbering out, then giving the puck up at his own blue line. Love those shorthanded goals!

It'll be awesome to watch him have to bring down a fast winger going around the outside because he's so slow and immobile. Pronger is the master of bad decisions.

The best part is when he injures his own players. Selanne and Ryan Smyth can both attest to this.

Here's to the most over-rated player in the history of the League!!!

GO WINGS!!!

I was concerned that he would get a longer suspension than one game. The Ducks are a much better team without Prongoat.

I know Pronger catches it from every city and he thrives on it. Pour it on cause if things dont turn out the way you are all predicting with #25, this thread will have a new life after the game.

I know Pronger catches it from every city and he thrives on it. Pour it on cause if things dont turn out the way you are all predicting with #25, this thread will have a new life after the game.

Back to your if's :lol:

Pronger to me has been a goonish player and is hyped cause hes above average and the team defence makes him look better. His actions through out game 3 really back that up. I think it would have been a neat thing if the NHL said there taking back his nomination for the Norris because of that move. That would help send a message to everyone in the league too.. but to me i think hell make the ducks worse but the wings better which im obviously all for. I hope he takes another puck in the chest like quite a few years ago when he was with the blues. But hell be his usual slow, whiny self all game so im not worried. Better for us!!!

While I'm glad Pronger got justified suspension for his hit on Holmstrom and I don't like him that much, this thread reeks of arrogance and intelligence, and the hatred of Pronger right now by the collective majority in here is getting a little bit ridiculous and borderline obsessive.

While I'm glad Pronger got justified suspension for his hit on Holmstrom and I don't like him that much, this thread reeks of arrogance and intelligence, and the hatred of Pronger right now by the collective majority in here is getting a little bit ridiculous and borderline obsessive.

Hey thanks Jackson...

Guest bullocks

Pronger blasted the refs today, which means...look for him to definitely pick up some penalties now hagahah

Hey thanks Jackson...

Well damn blasted there, don't I look a wee bit silly... :blush:

From arrogrance and intelligence, I meant arrogance and idiocy, I guess on this thread topic, and from my first post in the thread as well. :lol:

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Pronger blasted the refs today, which means...look for him to definitely pick up some penalties now hagahah

Pronger is a classless piece of s**t,always has been,always will be. :thumbdown:

Call it what you want, Im just giving you plenty of warning what will be coming back at ya.

Just to remind you, all season long, the talk from everyone was Buffalo and Anaheim playing for the Cup. So keep using your ifs, ands, buts ... If the Ducks don't win the Cup their season WILL BE A FAILURE.

The difference with us? If our team fails to win it all, it's still damn better than what everyone picked us to do - maybe a 5th seed and a 1st round knockout. That was the talk from "pros". The Ducks losing in the 3rd round? FAILURE!!

Now the fact you're carrying one of the biggest losers in hockey - a loss seems in the cards. One bit of good news is after the playoffs are done, you guys can go back to being Shark & King fans again. :lol:

Heh, not that you are, but you shouldn't take any offense to the anti Pronger rhetoric. As Wings fans its pretty much ritual to hate that guy, not so much even because of his recent antics, or because he's a Duck. Its just cooincidence that we happen to be playing the Ducks who have him on the roster. Most people here have been anti Pronger for years, so yeah pretty much Eff that guy no matter what team or situation, he's a dolt win or lose.

If I could pay $1000 to kick him in the baby maker without threat of being brutally pummled by a 7 foot tall gap toothed bloodthirsty freak, I would seriously consider paying up. He earned a perma spot on my sh*t list when he tried to cheap shot Stevie Y with St.Louis, and the Homer hit just puts more icing on the cake. He might be a good player, but his attitude and sportsmanship are crap.

If I was in the desert dyinig of thirst and Pronger came from the sky and offered me his gatorade bottle, I would spray it in his face, then ask him how his wife was doing so I could die quicker.

Edited by #19forPresident!

I'm a fan of the Ducks and I'M getting sick of Pronger's mouth <_<

I nominate you for the Ducks Conn Smyth. :P

Seriously though, thank God some Ducks fans have some sense. Everyone is all like PRONGZ IZ TEH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111, when really, he's not. At least you're not a homer like the rest of these people.