Photo
- - - - -

Brett Lebda and the weirdest fan site i've ever seen...

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Mr. Byng

Mr. Byng

Prospect

• Restricted
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

#22 mooose kiiisses

mooose kiiisses

you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:49 PM

wow... that's really stalkerish. i mean, i love kyle quincey but that's a bit extreme.

but i can't say that i don't like the pic of the Wings at the beach. =D
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

#23 TheHoff

TheHoff

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

Some of those are hilarious, my personal favourite is the Pronger one.

#24 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (mooose kiiisses @ April 6, 2008 - 04:49PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow... that's really stalkerish. i mean, i love kyle quincey but that's a bit extreme.

but i can't say that i don't like the pic of the Wings at the beach. =D

If you think the NHL forums look stalkerish, then you'll need a new word to describe the NBA forums.
Randy, admin of Talk-Sports
http://www.talk-sports.net

#25 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:01 PM

as far as i can tell, those sites aren't much different from the hottest red wing thread.

take that as you will.

Posted Image

#26 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:26 PM

What's sad is that my mother love Z...thinks he is the "cutest wing" and dispises his girlfriend....
40 for life.

#27 BeeRYCE

BeeRYCE

Where are the f'n twinkies?!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

Came across Evgeni Malkin's...

#28 Louisville

Louisville

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (HockeyCrazy3033 @ May 20, 2007 - 04:59AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Puckbunnies.

This thread belongs in the water cooler.

I love it when people who are not mods have their opinions on where a discussion should be. Do you think people who are actually mods don't read this and make the appropriate changes? Do you feel you need to voice your opinion even though no one cares what you think about where discussions are placed? This happened to me once when I posted in the wrong discussion by accident, it annoys me, so just shut the **** up already.

On the discussion at hand, if you wanna see weird fan sites, go look up some hollywood or music fan sites. Now that's scary.
A girls crush over a hockey player is nothing.

#29 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (BeeRYCE @ April 7, 2008 - 02:44PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Came across Evgeni Malkin's...

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

Posted Image

#30 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 02:57PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

You think you have it bad. I have to monitor that site and that pic is on every other forum. Puke is an acquired taste.

#31 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (TalkSports @ April 7, 2008 - 07:20PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think you have it bad. I have to monitor that site and that pic is on every other forum. Puke is an acquired taste.

some of those girls on there are crazy blink.gif tho its for a good laugh sometimes...I just cannot believe how obsessed some people are about these guys.
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

#32 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Louisville @ April 7, 2008 - 02:56PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love it when people who are not mods have their opinions on where a discussion should be. Do you think people who are actually mods don't read this and make the appropriate changes? Do you feel you need to voice your opinion even though no one cares what you think about where discussions are placed? This happened to me once when I posted in the wrong discussion by accident, it annoys me, so just shut the **** up already.

On the discussion at hand, if you wanna see weird fan sites, go look up some hollywood or music fan sites. Now that's scary.
A girls crush over a hockey player is nothing.

blink.gif You do realize that your ranting about something that was typed over a year ago....right?

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#33 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

I wish I could tear out my eyes right now.

I hate you all for posting this filth.
Hockeytown - No Limits

#34 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 02:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as far as i can tell, those sites aren't much different from the hottest red wing thread.

take that as you will.

seriously, wth was the point in posting that? Welcome to the ignore list. rolleyes.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#35 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

I'm sorry, I started that website...

tongue.gif
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#36 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 02:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

take that as you will.

This coming from someone who is obviously infatuated with Aaron Downey...
The difference is 95% of us over there are over 20 years old, don't act like teenyboppers, know that
we will probably never be of any interest to any of the players we post pictures of. In fact quite a few of us
are actually happily married, or happily with a significant other. Just like its ok for the guys to drool over Emma Andersson and other female celebrities, it's ok for us to admire how good looking a hockey player is.

#37 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (redwingslady87 @ April 7, 2008 - 09:41PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This coming from someone who is obviously infatuated with Aaron Downey...
The difference is 95% of us over there are over 20 years old, don't act like teenyboppers, know that
we will probably never be of any interest to any of the players we post pictures of. In fact quite a few of us
are actually happily married, or happily with a significant other. Just like its ok for the guys to drool over Emma Andersson and other female celebrities, it's ok for us to admire how good looking a hockey player is.

exactly. and we may post JOKINGLY about the players. But none of us are serious. Unlike that site where all people do is argue over who is dating who or scream at each other about how they will never have so-and-so. If you dont like it. dont read it. its that simple. dont complain about it.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#38 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 7, 2008 - 01:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

take that as you will.

I take that as...offensive, actually. What are you trying to say? Just be clear. Because as far as I can tell, you aren't much different from the guys who talk s*** about girls who know their hockey but happen to notice a good looking face from time to time. Kinda sad really.

#39 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (amberlynn25 @ April 7, 2008 - 07:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some of those girls on there are crazy blink.gif tho its for a good laugh sometimes...I just cannot believe how obsessed some people are about these guys.

Ya, it is fun sometimes reading thru the soap operas. At least once a month, I'll get emails from two different girls who are pissing on each other on a player's blog. Each swears they are the player's girlfriend and the other is a [bleep].

#40 amberlynn25

amberlynn25

2nd Line Scorer

• Gold Booster
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (TalkSports @ April 7, 2008 - 10:14PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya, it is fun sometimes reading thru the soap operas. At least once a month, I'll get emails from two different girls who are pissing on each other on a player's blog. Each swears they are the player's girlfriend and the other is a [bleep].

sometimes I think they are all [bleeps]
I get up every day, and I live. Everybody says you should live to the fullest, but what is it? No one knows until you come so close that you're not worried about anything else but being alive."~ Jiri Fischer
my heart belongs to a canadian!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users