Photo
- - - - -

Brett Lebda and the weirdest fan site i've ever seen...

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:29 AM

holy f'n woah.

i said one thing, because that's how i feel. i didn't like...attack anyone. i didn't say anything mean. i just stated my opinion, and i got freaked out on.

the ladies in the hottest red wing thread are much more articulate then the ones in these weird boyfriend sites, yeah, but aside from that, i don't see much difference. (i obviously don't think the women on the fansites actually believe they're dating the player they're talking about.) the pictures you post aren't much different than the pictures they post (and in some cases are the same), the way they talk about the players (w/a few really creepy exceptions in the fansites) is the same as you guys do. i think you guys are both equally harmless fantasizers, and i'm not saying that's a bad thing!

haha..i'm "obviously infaturated w/aaron downey". wha? because of my avatar/sig? that's a weird accusation that you could make about anyone here, male or female who has a favourite player that they have an avatar/sig of. and i think you meant it to be mean and hurtful, but really it doesn't hurt my feelings. it does sort of amuse me though.

and as for the assumption that i hate girls who know their hockey but think the players are hot...uh, i AM one of those girls. i just don't like..post about it on the internet because it's not my thing. i'm just not comfortable doing it. and come on now, from the part of the forums that came up w/the phrase "slush sluts", and bashes emma andersson at every opportunity i think that's a bit hypocritical. especially since i never ever said anything mean about ANYONE. you guys, or players girfriends, or the girls on those fansites, or ice girls or whatever. (except chris pronger whom i will bash and belittle whenever i can!)

so...seriously, could you maybe take a step back and not just attack me for disagreeing w/you? i'm not octopusdank. i'm not looking for any conflict.

Posted Image

#42 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

Infatuated- Possessed by an unreasoning passion or attraction.

It's not meant to be a bad thing. Obviously we're all a little infatuated with Downey, he's just got one of those personalities that you can't help but like. Yes we post pictures like those girls do, yes sometimes we put down Emma, but if you've read through our other posts, you would know that we don't mind her nearly as bad as we let on, and we trust that Zetterberg is dating her for more than just her boobs. We don't knock on any other player's girlfriend. We don't sit there and call people we don't know whores. So you may not be trying to insult anyone directly, but you are insulting us by comparing us to them.
End of conflict, lets just let this thread drop and forget about it..... again.

#43 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

rolleyes.gif whatever not worth my time. If its not "your" thing and you dont like it. Then dont post about it and dont say anything about it. Simple as that.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#44 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (wingnut22 @ April 8, 2008 - 04:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif whatever not worth my time. If its not "your" thing and you dont like it. Then dont post about it and dont say anything about it. Simple as that.

dude. i commented on a thread. chill.
i get the feeling you are bound and determined to dislike me.
though it seems a bit undeserved to me.
but..whatever, i guess.

i'm done trying to explain myself. i'm sorry you were offended by what i said, but i'm not going to bend over backwards about it.

Posted Image

#45 wingsin08

wingsin08

Prospect

• Restricted
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (hallelujahlogic @ April 8, 2008 - 05:42PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude. i commented on a thread. chill.
i get the feeling you are bound and determined to dislike me.
though it seems a bit undeserved to me.
but..whatever, i guess.

i'm done trying to explain myself. i'm sorry you were offended by what i said, but i'm not going to bend over backwards about it.

Edited by wingsin08, 08 April 2008 - 05:58 PM.

#46 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (amberlynn25 @ April 7, 2008 - 10:57PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sometimes I think they are all [bleeps]

Shhhh! Don't tell them, but you are right wink.gif
Randy, admin of Talk-Sports
http://www.talk-sports.net

#47 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (wingnut22 @ April 8, 2008 - 04:00PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good advice. Too many people go out of their way to *****.

#48 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (TalkSports @ April 15, 2008 - 01:10AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good advice. Too many people go out of their way to *****.

thumbup.gif thank you

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#49 TalkSports

TalkSports

Draftee

• 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (wingnut22 @ April 15, 2008 - 01:18AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thumbup.gif thank you

welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users