• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

WCF Game 5 (5/20): Ducks @ Red Wings, 3pm ET

Rate this topic

It's game 5. We either win today or have to pray for a similar result like in 2002 against the Avs. Having to win game's 6 & 7 is almost impossibile against a team like the Ducks. It's the other way around too tho, if we do win today the ducks would need a gift from above to take the next 2 from us. We are a grity, talented, hungry team and I think we are gonna do it! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did not just write that. Edit this freakin' post right now.

Did anyone see the Free Press this morning?

Cool Picture and article

Does it mean something that Z is on the other side of the fence...? Cool pic none-the-less.

Anyway...Wings have to win this game. I hope it doesn't go into overtime because as some of us found out yesterday, NBC won't air it.

this game cannot get here fast enough! of course my prediciton is a Wings Win! i'm gonna say it's a close game. one goal difference perhaps. although a blow out would help me relax a bit. i have a feeling about Draper today. i think he'll net one. GO WINGS!!!

Does it mean something that Z is on the other side of the fence...? Cool pic none-the-less.

Anyway...Wings have to win this game. I hope it doesn't go into overtime because as some of us found out yesterday, NBC won't air it.

What do you mean NBC won't air overtime, they will just cut the game off?

Dom will mark another career Post-Season Shutout.

Wings will score 4.

Fillpula (2)

Holmstrom

Franzen

Fillpula will make it to the top 3 stars along with Lidstrom and the Dominator.

GO WINGS IN 6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never, ever, EVER use the S-word before a game. Ever.

I've got a good feeling about this one, a bit nervous of course but still very confident. I hope the boys come out strong right out of the gate and never look back.

Let's go Red Wings! :clap:

I'm so nervous I could puke! Nervous but really excited and still feel great about our boys!!

They are going to dominate today in every way possible.

Wings 4- Filppula, Mule, Datsyuk, Cleary

Ducks 1- Penner

LETS GO WINGS BABY!!!!!

I almost never bet on sportevents but now i did bet 30 euro`s for the Wings... im confident. I dont like to lose money and i definately dont want the Lucks to win :P

What do you mean NBC won't air overtime, they will just cut the game off?

Yeah. NBC did it yesterday for the Buffalo/Sens game. The Preakness was on, so they transfered the game over to verses. Luckily I have verses, but could you imagine not having it? That would suck.

I think the NBC overtime situation would be different today. The only reason they made that decision yesterday was due to the fact that they had live programming scheduled. The Heads-Up Poker Championships are scheduled to air after the game today, which I think is something that can be delayed, seeing as it's a taped deal anyway.

just want to wish the boys good luck for tonight. Will be at work so won't know the score till i get home.....aaahhh!!! May have to sneek

into the boss'es office and go on NHL.com..... big 3 periods of Wings

hockey should see us do the business.

Once they landed back in Detroit, the Wings sounded like a group that is focused on the task at hand. They knew Game 4 was a missed opportunity to take over the series; they will not make that mistake again. I expect the Wings, with the extra day of rest, to come out playing physical and with speed through the neutral zone. If we get the early lead, I think they'll win in convincing fashion!