• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

WCF Game 5 (5/20): Ducks @ Red Wings, 3pm ET

Rate this topic

This is somewhat typical. Everyone at my house called it.

Yeah my son's hockey team lost last year because of a "stick boing" goal like Lidstrom just pulled. Nice job, "perfect human" per the Swedes own comments. You guys are lucky that Franzen's stick didnt hit Selanne or Frankenstein may have had his own suspension.

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Datsyuk dumb penalty?? Excuse him for doing something the Ducks have been doing THE ENTIRE ******* SERIES and getting away with and expecting it not to be called.

you're absolutely right about that.. its a complete joke they make a call like that with 2 minutes left in the game knowing perfectly well they missed a too many men call 3 minutes earlier....

what a let down.....they have momentum now and more confidence....they'll come out flying in OT....

I see the opposite happening. The Wings have been the better team all afternoon and the Ducks gassed themselves hard in the 3rd period trying to tie the score. If they get working on the puck the Wings will win this game.

The only time Anaheim sniffed the Detroit net most of this game was while on the power play.

Stick to it.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Whatever, we're still gonna win and stick those bounces up their asses.

Let's go Red Wings!!! :clap::siren:

IM FEELING BIG BERT

The refs call that ******* touch foul on Dats that late in the game wtf? I hope Bettman is happy with the "new improved NHL". Hey Bettman 10+ penalties called a game IS NOT EXCITING TO ANYONE BUT YOU! Go back to the NBA.

Yea the missed 2 many men were obviously ignored just to make for more drama.

Yeah my son's hockey team lost last year because of a "stick boing" goal like Lidstrom just pulled. Nice job, "perfect human" per the Swedes own comments. You guys are lucky that Franzen's stick didnt hit Selanne or Frankenstein may have had his own suspension.

Please tell me how many cups ahve the ducks won?

Welcome to facing the Ducks (from a Wild fan's standpoint, officiating is always bad when facing the Ducks)

Yeah and halfway through the game I finally figured out why. The Ducks play intereference off so routinely and make it so much a part of their game that it looks natural out there on the ice. I mean, we all know that in hockey, refs will be lambasted if the PPs arent more or less even over the game, so they cant possibly call Anaheim for all the actually infractions they commit, or they would appear to be biased against the Ducks.

You guys call laugh all you want about that being a conspiracy, but if you notice, the majority of the calls against the Ducks are stupid and blatant on their part and almost never are they interference calls. Its just Anaheims schtick. Randy Carlyle is a smart man.