• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzerfan1999

My dream last night

Rate this topic

I had a weird dream last night... I was at work, and J.S. Giguere was there with me, in full pads and uni (funny since a work in a kitchen), and I kept telling him he was going to miss his game against the Wings, and he didnt seem to care....

THEN my dream shifted to a pond were I was shooting Ducks out of the sky and then breaking their necks as I collected them. Symbolic??? I hope so...

P.S. ive never gone Duck hunting before, thats what made it so odd.

Hope this means the Ducks lose today.

GO WINGS!

I had a weird dream last night... I was at work, and J.S. Giguere was there with me, in full pads and uni (funny since a work in a kitchen), and I kept telling him he was going to miss his game against the Wings, and he didnt seem to care....

THEN my dream shifted to a pond were I was shooting Ducks out of the sky and then breaking their necks as I collected them. Symbolic??? I hope so...

GO WINGS!

I think it meant we'll win Games 6 & 7... :ph34r:

GO WINGS!

LMFAO reminds me of this

GO WINGS!

You're fired. :angry:

Kidding! If we don't win game 6 and 7 I'm coming after you.

GO WINGS!

Yeah..well, all those people who say 'dreams come true' are full of s***.

gosh darnit.

Two weeks before the playoffs started I dreamt the Wings faced the Flames in the first round. That happened.

Two days before that series was over, I dreamt that the Wings would face the Sharks in round 2. That happened.

In the beginning of the Sharks-Wings series I dreamt that in Round 3 it would be Wings-Ducks. That is happening.

In the beginning of the Wings-Ducks series I dreamt the Wings would face the Sens in the finals.THIS IS STILL PENDING.

Two weeks before the playoffs started I dreamt the Wings faced the Flames in the first round. That happened.

Two days before that series was over, I dreamt that the Wings would face the Sharks in round 2. That happened.

In the beginning of the Sharks-Wings series I dreamt that in Round 3 it would be Wings-Ducks. That is happening.

In the beginning of the Wings-Ducks series I dreamt the Wings would face the Sens in the finals.THIS IS STILL PENDING.

I once dreamt that I went to Joe Louis arena and forgot to put on my pants.

Luckily, it was a Wings game and with all the empty seats hardly anyone saw me.

Go DUCK!

Man alive. Everyone is going to beat this thing into the ground until it's been buried so far down it'll be with Jimmy Hoffa.

Seriously, the seat thing is such a wash. You try paying $135 a ticket for a nosebleed seat. And that's again only for the cheapseats. Lower Bowls seats are around $300 a piece! May I ask how much a ticket for a Ducks playoff game cost? My guess is much less then even $100 for the cheapest of seats.

That was a pretty solid dream. LOL The cheap seats for the ducks game are 71.00 dollars. My dream consisted of Troy Loney lifting the cup and pouring its contents filled with acid over Paul Kariya. I think this is somehow symbolic,still pending though. :hehe:

Go DUCK!

Man alive. Everyone is going to beat this thing into the ground until it's been buried so far down it'll be with Jimmy Hoffa.

Seriously, the seat thing is such a wash. You try paying $135 a ticket for a nosebleed seat. And that's again only for the cheapseats. Lower Bowls seats are around $300 a piece! May I ask how much a ticket for a Ducks playoff game cost? My guess is much less then even $100 for the cheapest of seats.

Guest LivingtheDream

GO WINGS!

Please seek professional help - run, do not walk.

You're fired. :angry:

Kidding! If we don't win game 6 and 7 I'm coming after you.

:scared: Yzerfan RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!! Rabs says she's kidding but I don't think so. :P RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Go DUCK!

I had a dream that I went Duck hunting. :P Oh wait that was real. :sly:

LETS GO RED WINGS !!!!!!!! :clap:

They're 71 bucks. To add there is an equal amount of Red Wing fans at their games.

GO WINGS!

These Ducks you were shooting and strangling-- were they mallard-type Ducks, or did you actually get to break Pronger's neck?

We all dreamed of that, even if merely symbolically.

Go DUCK!

Are all Ducks fans this smart? If there were so many empty seats, then it would be a hell of a lot easier for the massive TV audience to see you sitting all alone in the stands with no pants.

Not that you really have anything to show off below the waist. So I guess I could understnad why you would be so embarassed.

Are all Ducks fans this smart? If there were so many empty seats, then it would be a hell of a lot easier for the massive TV audience to see you sitting all alone in the stands with no pants.

Not that you really have anything to show off below the waist. So I guess I could understnad why you would be so embarassed.

Ahahaha! Great comback! :lol:

I had a dream last night that the wings won 26-10.... It may be because I cant sleep during playoff time... or that im excited for the NFL.... either way.... im laying it down... wings win 26-10 :ph34r:

P.S.... NO JINX

Edited by Wingsfan4life19

I had a dream that the Wings were losing 3-1 in the third period. Then I realized we were playing against the Sabres and that I was dreaming in my dream.

When I woke up from my dream within my dream, it was the 1st period of Game 6 and the Wings were up 2-0.