• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Legendary D In 03

My name is Jon, and I'm a complete idiot...

Rate this topic

The fact that I had tickets to game 7, but I thought they were for game 5, so my mom and I drove all the way to Detroit from Kalamazoo (2.5 hours) just to realize that we didn't actually have tickets...

Word,

LDi03

:blush:

think of as quality time with Mom.

Ouch!

I'd like to take this moment to tell you about some brain-dead s*** I've done before.........

:::::::::BUT:::::::::::::::

.......sorry.......this is your moment to shine. Have a blast at gm 7.

ouch that stinks...but just think of the quality time that you spent with your mom when you could of actually been watching the game. and think about the fact that you can actually get tickets

Maybe you should reflect and appreciate that you weren't there to witness that debachle in person... you may have punched your mom.

Ooo that hurts! I've made that drive from west mich to here about 15 times this past school year, so i know it is definitely a looooong drive :( But hopefully you will get to see a win instead of today's loss! ;)

Yeah, I've been to about 15 games this year as well.

Word,

Ldi03

LDio3 - I am going to threadjack this one. I'l take one for your team.

:::Nothing to see here people....Box Office made an error.....move along....keep moving:::::::

You're from Portage. Is that anywhere near Pawpaw? (The town so nice they named it twice?)

My sister called this week from Paw Paw and is planning on selling all her s*** and moving out here to live with us.

This is good news. And it's on the family tip, so it's not quite a complete threadjack.

But again - ferchrisakes - lookatchergoddamntickets before you get in the car next time?

Ouch!

I'd like to take this moment to tell you about some brain-dead s*** I've done before.........

:::::::::BUT:::::::::::::::

.......sorry.......this is your moment to shine. Have a blast at gm 7.

I think I can beat that.I drove to Detroit with my 3 buddies from Hamilton (3 hours) to see the Avs last year.When we got to our seats,they were already taken!

We quickly checked our tickets and discovered that it was for a game a month ago! :scared:

We entered through 3 different doors,and showed them to 3 different ushers,and NOBODY noticed they were for an old game.

Needless to say,we enjoyed standing room,and ended up sitting in the 3rd.

The wiings won,and we lived through a Seinfeld episode to tell our grandkids. :P

I think we are the reason that the Joe started scanning tickets,as they must have been discovered after the game. ;)