• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCF Post-GAME 5 (5/20): Ducks 2, Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Wow, with all the extremely rude remarks I have received you would think I absolutely trolled here, when all I did was make a statement about how Jiggy gets not credit. And he doesn't HAVE to flop around because he's always in position.

And MrSandMan, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM. I have done nothing to oppress you either here nor on AD. Where was I after Game 3? Here. I just can't always get on. I have school that I have to finish, you know ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

both tenders do look larger then Normal. Mainly in the sholder region <_<

Both goalies are bigger than Hasek. Hasek is about as big as my pinky. Jiggy is 6'1" 201 lbs and Bryz is 6'4" 225 lbs (or something like that). They aren't small dudes.

Hasek flops around in his position ;). Until Giggy puts up the same awards and career that Hasek has, dont' knock Hasek's play. My goodness.

:lol: That's not what I'm trying to do. You can't discount 6 Vezinas, what, 3 Harts and a Stanley Cup. I used to do the whole drop my stick and stop it with my blocker thing too. I'm just saying they play different games.

If that wasn't directed towards me, then ignore me :P

Guest bullocks

Regardless of Jiggy's pads, the bottom line is we did have some open net and we didn't quite hit it ... hopefully we're just saving up for tomorrow.

i think holmstroms the only player in the league who can miss a wide open net from 3 feet out.

i think holmstroms the only player in the league who can miss a wide open net from 3 feet out.

He's also about the only player in the league who can get a shot off from 3 feet out with two D guys on his back and a goalie stick up his ass.

i ment we need hasek to play better then giguerre. if he doesn't, we won't win...just liek what happened last game. sure hasek really had no chance on the two goals...but giguerre was better. that's why he only let in one.

I'm not sure that Giguere was better - yes he made more saves than Hasek but it's not like he made 20 huge saves... he made 20 easy saves come up with some good saves but he didn't won that game by himself... he's no Miller or Brodeur or even Hasek at this stage. Hasek was better in all those games... Ducks are going after Hasek... every single occasion they bumping him, they are talking to him (trash)... We needs to be more agressive with their goalie. We shoot a lot - it's true - but 80% of those shots are not dangerous. I'm sure that tomorrow night Hasek will be our best player - but guys like Maltby, Draper, Samuelsson must provide some energy. Sammy ''saved'' us against San Jose (he scored 3 big goals in that series but before that he was invisible and after that he's invisible... with all playing time that he gets... he MUST produce more or REmove him from PP...) Splitting Zetterberg and Datsyuk paid off in first game but last 2 games it doesn't work...

I still think that we can win tomorrow night - we already killed them 5-0 in that building - why not repeat that???

Let's stay POSITIVE!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS LET'S GO!!!

Edited by Dominator2005