• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sapphire7598

Bertuzzi Update (1:37pm): Game-time decision

Rate this topic

They'll be dressing Probie.

Hell yea! Man how I miss Probie...

Sometimes I think Hudler is sleeping with Babcocks wife.

:lol: That would almost equal child abuse from the wife's point of view.

Guest jaytan

Hopefully he's able to play at close to the same level he's been at recently. We desperately need Bertuzzi's line tonight, because Datsyuk and Zetterberg are unlikely to produce on the road. :-/

We could be LetsGoWings version of the Euro twins. But I want to be Zetts you can be Dats. cause the chicks love Zetts.

I can veto that since I'm the younger one, buahahaa! :hehe: Or we can change roles between games and see which one works better for the Wings. ;)

But other than that, I'll happily be your EuroTwin. :P

EDIT: Oh, and if you think chicks will love either of us because of this... think again. :P

Edited by FinWing

I can veto that since I'm the younger one, buahahaa! Or we can change roles between games and see which one works better for the Wings.

But other than that, I'll happily be your EuroTwin.

EDIT: Oh, and if you think chicks will love either of us because of this... think again. :P

Yeah , I think I was day dreaming a little on that one. :lol::thumbup:

But on a serious note, I would give Huds a chance cause I think we need to change things up a bit after the disapointment of the last game.

Just listened to Pierre McGuire of TSN on Vancouver radio. He says he'd be shocked if Bert was in....said in the last game he was between the benchs, Bert was is absolute angony and sitting on layers of towels just to stay on the bench. Mentioned it was a gutsy performance from Bert to even attempt to go the last game and this is why he expects him out tonight.

Expect Huds in.

Either way, the guys just need to finish and play with no fear of losing and there will be a game 7! :thumbup:

Bert sucks defensively because hes out there with lang......I would put hudler in for him NE time besides the tying goal in the Calgary series(which was a great play by fillpula to get him the puck) he has sucked he doesn't score can't shoot on net and has NO defensive game. Bert needs to be out there with guys that can help him this guy used to be a stud why not put him out with hank????????? Speakin of which him and Datsuck mite wanna score when it means something 2 - 1 game and Lilja has our goal COME ON NOW

I can't believe the ppl on here that are still bashing Bert. How can you with the last two games he has had. He has been getting consistantly better throughout the playoffs. He still has lingering back injuries, but i think he is doing great. I hope he is gonna play tonight for the wings sake, they need his size and strength.

I can't believe the ppl on here that are still bashing Bert. How can you with the last two games he has had. He has been getting consistantly better throughout the playoffs. He still has lingering back injuries, but i think he is doing great. I hope he is gonna play tonight for the wings sake, they need his size and strength.

Agreed.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

bert is wicked player but in reality i don't thinkl hes playng

Is that for real? Huds is in? Little Jiri will play? Rex is back?

If so.... whoop whoop!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

(On the set of his latest movie... Huds plays the lover, the fighter, the arch-nemesis, and the hero all in one fantastic go!)

And as if you could ever forget:

IPB Image

*tune up the Kid Rock backdrop* All of you Anaheim reporters, MY NAME IS JIRI!!!!

Edited by Flip-check