• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sapphire7598

Bertuzzi Update (1:37pm): Game-time decision

Rate this topic

Is he injured? NO HE'S JUST SLOW AND SUCKS ASS!

Yeah the past couple games he hasn't helped at all!!! SARCASM!!!

Damn! He's been picking his game up...we got him to be big not to be fast...people will never be happy

Isn't this thread about what happened to Bertuzzi? Not about bashing him!?!?

Edited by shdwx14

Yeah the past couple games he hasn't helped at all!!! SARCASM!!!

Damn! He's been picking his game up...we got him to be big not to be fast...people will never be happy

He has flashes of brilliance, but he's not all there for some reason...

He has flashes of brilliance, but he's not all there for some reason...

He is still injured.....doesn't anyone read other threads about bertuzzi....hes not all there because he has still lingering back problems...his last couple of games have still looked good

Edited by NoWhereButThere

He is still injured.....doesn't anyone read other threads about bertuzzi....hes not all there because he has still lingering back problems...his last couple of games have still looked good

short of a fluke giveaway in game 4, his last three contests have been steady improvement.

most people just want to hate on bert... they're looking for reasons to take him out of the lineup and in some ways i wonder if there aren't fans (besides draperfan of course) actually willing him onto to bench. pathetic.

i expect bert to have a big game 6.

He was great in the Ducks zone, but that whole line was getting owned defensively. If Bert wants to keep up his ice time, he has GOT to have a better 2 way game.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLAY HUDLER..NOT KOPECKY!

Wow some people are starting to see the light,it sure took awhile :rolleyes:

ok, run along now... back into your hole.

we have at least a few more days before you're going to be quick to point out bert's deficiencies.

ok, run along now... back into your hole.

we have at least a few more days before you're going to be quick to point out bert's deficiencies.

You think hes gonna get better? :lol: I"ve been telling you since game 1`,the guys a bum,figure it out, Canucks didn"t want him ,Florida didn" want him...maybe they just dont like "power forwards" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL he sucks ass eh?

Well am I the only one who thought he played great today when he was out there? He made some great plays and I was starting to think wow the old Bert is back. Him, Cleary, and Lang are one heck of a line.

I hope he's okay.

Yeah, I thought he was really good. I remember, specifically, that one shift he was all over the place keeping the puck in play, fighting through players, he seemed all over everything. It's the outcome of the game that changes everyone's memories.

Yeah, I thought he was really good. I remember, specifically, that one shift he was all over the place keeping the puck in play, fighting through players, he seemed all over everything. It's the outcome of the game that changes everyone's memories.

Yeah I know what shift you're talking about. I think it was midway in the second. I just remember thinking OMG BERT KEEP IT UP!