• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DaKineMaui

OMG! What an absolute HorseSH&$ call in game 6!

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Will you guys see so-and-so do that thing to our so-and-so and NOT get called for it?

Answer now.

LOL! True.

yea! that one non- call where that guy OBVIOUSLY did that thing to him and we get screwed for it. its the only reason we lost.

Edited by ShanahanMan

In one fell swoop, DaKine proves that his utter domination of LGW is as strong as ever. :clap:

Would you stop already - seriously though....just trying to save us some time inna few days.

I'm calling for a pre-suspension and 2 goal previews though. I demand it. C'mon Toronto!

Best thread ever! :lol: Thanks I needed this.

But honestly, the stripes are BLIND. Didn't they see that stupid slash on (insert any Red Wing's name here) by (insert any Duck's name here)?!?!? Obviously it's b/c the refs are Canadian and so is (insert that Duck's name here) and they didn't call it b/c (insert that Red Wing's name here) is Swedish (probably).

Anyone really truely SHOCKED the wings got called with just under 2 left in the game? Offides even called it after we blew that last PP opportunity just before that. It was plain as day the refs would call something on us... we did just get done with 6 mins on the PP.

Anyone really truely SHOCKED the wings got called with just under 2 left in the game?

Every Wings fan knew it was coming.

What makes it especially lame is the missed too many men call. Even Pierre was practically flipping out over how obvious it was.

What makes it especially lame is the missed too many men call. Even Pierre was practically flipping out over how obvious it was.

no no no no.......yer way missing the point of this thread see?

The upcoming blown calls, or that one call that you'll see in a few days.........that's what we're going to eventually focus on man. Oh crap....that was a slow/quick whistle. Lame. Let's Going Red Wings!

Guest bullocks

we did get a power play like a minute after that missed call tho...but ya, i wasn't surprised at all that they got one more shot on the PP...it's been happening all playoffs with practically every team.

we did get a power play like a minute after that missed call tho...but ya, i wasn't surprised at all that they got one more shot on the PP...it's been happening all playoffs with practically every team.

There are 400 other threads to reply to LOL............ah nevermind.

seriously......can you sense the tiniest bit of creativity?

Sometimes I just hafta shake my head.

That sucked when Pronger hooked Datsyuk when he was trying to enter the zone, late in the third period in Game 6! I mean no call? WTF?He could of had a breakway! But, I digress.....

.....we won the game anyway....

Edited by Bluedevils_13

That sucked when Pronger hooked Datsyuk when he was trying to enter the zone, late in the third period in Game 6! I mean no call? WTF?He could of had a breakway! But, I digress.....

:) You're awesome. :)

I was just glad to see the refs not penalize Homey when it was Pronger who tried to slash Homer and missed and went face first into the boards and broke his nose in the 3rd period when we were up by 2 goals. Hope he is okay :lol:

I know this thread was made with the intent of being a smart-ass and I'm totally with that, but I'm going to bring the serious vibes in here...

I'm not denying at all that the officiating has been inconsisent this series, and this whole playoffs. But I'm really tired of seeing posts in here thinking that the calls are going completely against the Wings.

How about Niedermeyer's phantom hooking call on Lebda that led to a PP goal in game 4?

What about Grier's "interference" call in game 5 on Hasek where he barely did squat, which led to a PP goal?

It has been inconsistent across the board for all teams in the playoffs, and I absolutely cannot stand when people in here use the officiating as the main crutch or an excuse to lose a game. You can bring in several what-ifs, what if the Wings did or didn't do this to lose a game, that blaming the refs is a cop out excuse.

Would you stop already - seriously though....just trying to save us some time inna few days.

I'm calling for a pre-suspension and 2 goal previews though. I demand it. C'mon Toronto!

Hahaha, well done. :clap:

AWW MAN I missed that one,thats when I spilled my beer and was looking the other way,just like the refs when there was to many men for the Ducks. :blink:

I know this thread was made with the intent of being a smart-ass and I'm totally with that, but I'm going to bring the serious vibes in here...

I'm not denying at all that the officiating has been inconsisent this series, and this whole playoffs. But I'm really tired of seeing posts in here thinking that the calls are going completely against the Wings.

How about Niedermeyer's phantom hooking call on Lebda that led to a PP goal in game 4?

What about Grier's "interference" call in game 5 on Hasek where he barely did squat, which led to a PP goal?

It has been inconsistent across the board for all teams in the playoffs, and I absolutely cannot stand when people in here use the officiating as the main crutch or an excuse to lose a game. You can bring in several what-ifs, what if the Wings did or didn't do this to lose a game, that blaming the refs is a cop out excuse.

Hey man thats for the Duck fans to ***** about not us.I don't complain about the bad calls cause the Wings are great on PK,S.We lost cause the Wings are shotting stright at the big ass goalie in the Ducks net.The guy is a big square block that moves side to side and that is the extent of his goalie abillty.

haha, nice post.

And nice thread. :thumbup: