• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sex_on the_Beach?

My view of it

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, todays loss was obviousley as tough as one we've ever had and I know i wont be over this by tonight or tomorrow. I just want to say that even if we lose I am so proud of this team and love this team to death no matter what. Down 3-2 going on the road is a very difficult task but if any team is going to do it it's the Wings. I dont know, maybe i'm trying to convince myself but I kind of feel like we are meant to be in the Finals, I think we can win game 6 and game 7. This team has showed so much heart and determination these playoffs that I believe they can turn it around and move on. I will be at game 6 and I will support our boys as much as possible. Go Wings!!

Hey everyone, todays loss was obviousley as tough as one we've ever had and I know i wont be over this by tonight or tomorrow. I just want to say that even if we lose I am so proud of this team and love this team to death no matter what. Down 3-2 going on the road is a very difficult task but if any team is going to do it it's the Wings. I dont know, maybe i'm trying to convince myself but I kind of feel like we are meant to be in the Finals, I think we can win game 6 and game 7. This team has showed so much heart and determination these playoffs that I believe they can turn it around and move on. I will be at game 6 and I will support our boys as much as possible. Go Wings!!

amen.

Wings vs the Sens has always been a dream match-up for me.

Let's hope it becomes reality.

In spite of being royally pissed off I too think we've still got something in the tank here But

we can't expect to win too many games 1-0 when your only goal comes from a #4 depth chart defenseman

We are getting nicked up pretty good the look on Lidstrom's face when the puck went in looked like a mixture of horror and even more of exhaustion He's tired it's obvious

Bertuzzi is either got back problems again or he's just in another time zone out there His line spent their first three shifts in their own zone watching Getzlaf et al spinning around the rink Lang is hardly the guy to lead him out of the fog

Sadly Draper is starting to look a bit over the hill and his faceoff % is poor

Our powerplay should have put this game away much sooner the 5 on 3 was awful poorly executed

If they're not totally exhausted from the flying and injuries that have piled up they still have more depth and talent than the Ducks but we may be approaching empty on the old gas gauge Hope the Swedes suck it up and find the net again on Tuesday

In spite of being royally pissed off I too think we've still got something in the tank here But

we can't expect to win too many games 1-0 when your only goal comes from a #4 depth chart defenseman

We are getting nicked up pretty good the look on Lidstrom's face when the puck went in looked like a mixture of horror and even more of exhaustion He's tired it's obvious

Bertuzzi is either got back problems again or he's just in another time zone out there His line spent their first three shifts in their own zone watching Getzlaf et al spinning around the rink Lang is hardly the guy to lead him out of the fog

Sadly Draper is starting to look a bit over the hill and his faceoff % is poor

Our powerplay should have put this game away much sooner the 5 on 3 was awful poorly executed

If they're not totally exhausted from the flying and injuries that have piled up they still have more depth and talent than the Ducks but we may be approaching empty on the old gas gauge Hope the Swedes suck it up and find the net again on Tuesday

if the gas tank goes to E then chelios will get out and push........................"ok pop the clutch DOM"

GO WINGS :thumbup::thumbup:

:clap: