• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Higgins21

Check this out

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I know it sucks the loss today..... But I have a good feeling for the next two games.

Since the Red Wings are doing so well in the playoffs. I tought you guys might like this site that I did. NHL PLAYOFF TREE

No there is no ads or anything, just a good old playoff tree.

P.S. since it's kinda new, I would appreciate feedback by the good people of HOCKEYTOWN.......

Thanks in advance.

will you be adding advertising in the future? did you have to buy the images from Gettys?

Thanks for the feedback guys, I knew that hockeytown people were connaisseurs ;)

Will there be advertising ? probably.... Now it's costing me money to have this on the net so..... For the Getty's pictures, I'm in the dark here :unsure: I tought that if you put their name you would be ok ! Can someone help me out with this legal crapp stuff ???

Thanks again...

Thanks for the feedback guys, I knew that hockeytown people were connaisseurs ;)

Will there be advertising ? probably.... Now it's costing me money to have this on the net so..... For the Getty's pictures, I'm in the dark here :unsure: I tought that if you put their name you would be ok ! Can someone help me out with this legal crapp stuff ???

Thanks again...

sorry to freak you out.. I thought Gettys was like AP since Yahoo uses them.. you should be in the clear with them..

Yzermaniac192005, Kp-Wings, Zetterberg is the man!!, aheer22, DyingAlive, ShanahanMan and spydrwebb.

Thanks guys, very appreciated the nice feedback.....

Now you guys must stop or I'm gonna get a big head or something. :cool:

Now, only if the Wings can get to that final spot besides the Sens. I don't want a damn California team in the finals.....

Let's all make a prayer..