• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
scotvm

salt in my wounds

Rate this topic

ok so i work for a publishing company and i color correct photos for a lot of their newspapers. (a few of which are from michiagan) picture after picture of the loss today are just starting to roll in :sly::sly::(

i think ill give Sellane green skin or something

Well then itll be that much sweeter when you get picture after picture of Henrik Zetterbergs face after a hattrick performance in Game 6.

hmmmm? The guy has 1 goal in 5 games and your predicting a hattie?

hmmmm? The guy has 1 goal in 5 games and your predicting a hattie?

That means nothing. Who would have thought Mikeal Samulesson would have scored 2 goals for us the game we eliminated the Ducks? His production in the past (or lack of if you look at it that way) is irrelivent right now. What matters is if he does it now, and he could very well score a hat trick.

That means nothing. Who would have thought Mikeal Samulesson would have scored 2 goals for us the game we eliminated the Ducks? His production in the past (or lack of if you look at it that way) is irrelivent right now. What matters is if he does it now, and he could very well score a hat trick.

Red Wings had ONE game that they were able to put good use to the gaping holes JS left them with, besides that one game, JS has owned the Wings. Good luck on the hattie.

Red Wings had ONE game that they were able to put good use to the gaping holes JS left them with, besides that one game, JS has owned the Wings. Good luck on the hattie.

Owned the Wings? Please. More like got exteremly lucky. How many goalposts have the Wings hit exactly? Oh yeah, too many to count.

"Lolz guys I think i'll go on to teh red wings forums and make fun of their optimimz 'cause i'm 5 and like to pretand I no what is going to happen" :rolleyes:

Seriously, did you register here to troll or does it just come naturally? Have some freaking class.

"Lolz guys I think i'll go on to teh red wings forums and make fun of their optimimz 'cause i'm 5 and like to pretand I no what is going to happen" :rolleyes:

Seriously, did you register here to troll or does it just come naturally? Have some freaking class.

JS is the only reason why the ducks are still in the playoffs. The guy has been amazing but its ok theyll find a way around him in games 6 and 7 :sly:

Guest MrSandMan

Last two games were a huge blow to the Detroit Red Wings, we loss despite being the better and more talented team.

on a positive note, Detroit excels during adversity. This series is hardly over.

12 goals against in 4 games and a little over a period is far from owning status.

is it just me or does it seem like all the opposing fans this round are homers w/ horse blinders on? at least calgary and sj fans respected the wings ability... no wonder ducks fans love pronger, their all babbling idiotic *******.

You know what the salt in my wound is? That there was (approximatley) 40 F***in' seconds left in the game, and we had the lead. That's what I like to call harsh. It is what it is though.

That would be so rough to have to look at those pictures, it would be like seeing an ex getting married right after you break up or something to that extent...either way just not cool.