• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lfd250

New Name for Lang

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Wow, Franzen makes one tiny error on a knuckling puck and only gets it to the blue line. Anaheim proceeds to score on one of the flukiest goals I've seen in awhile, and now some people are jumping all over Franzen. ******* ridiculous.

Franzen is awesome, and one mistake isn't going to change that.

Guest bullocks

Wow, Franzen makes one tiny error on a knuckling puck and only gets it to the blue line. Anaheim proceeds to score on one of the flukiest goals I've seen in awhile, and now some people are jumping all over Franzen. ******* ridiculous.

i'm not jumping on franzen...but in realily, a "tiny erorr"...no, an error that may cost us the season.

I agree - Franzen is awesome, no matter what. :)

Guest bullocks

Actually, you were jumping on Franzen. You have been the entire night.

naw man, find me a quote that i have been...i like franzen, i like ALL the red wings...at first yah i made a stupid thread cuz i was ******* pissed...but now im normal again, i jus luv the wings...and i HATE to lose, especially when we deserve better. i can handle losing if ur not the better team, but when we are...it ******* hurts like s***.

Franzen sucks. Lang sucks. Bertuzzi sucks. Hasek sucks. Calder sucks. Draper sucks. Maltby suck. Holmstrom sucks. Lilja sucks. and Lidstrom sucks the most!

Edited by Offsides

Guest bullocks

Franzen sucks. Lang sucks. Bertuzzi sucks. Hasek sucks. Calder sucks. Draper sucks. Maltby suck. Holmstrom sucks. Lilja sucks.

lol, i don't like ur sarcasm...not the time to joke!! :P

lol, i don't like ur sarcasm...not the time to joke!! :P

Who said I was being sarcastic :sly:

Jen...you forgot Lidstrom sucks. Because he does. :hehe:

It is fixed:

Franzen sucks. Lang sucks. Bertuzzi sucks. Hasek sucks. Calder sucks. Draper sucks. Maltby suck. Holmstrom sucks. Lilja sucks. and Lidstrom sucks the most!

Lang should just be referred to as "that guy who rarely plays like he actually gives a s*** about the outcome of the game".

I have nothing negative to say about Franzen, at least he skates.

Guest bullocks

"gone after this year"?

hopefully...he jus glides around the ice like a fairy (and then he wins game 6 in OT and we all love him again :lol: )

I have an idea...why don't we merge all the lang threads with all of the Bertuzzi threads and have a death match?

I can't even believe Lang and Bert are getting s*** right now. Those two along with Cleary have easily been 3 of the Wings best players in the last 3 or so games.

If I can say 1 thing about Lang...it is this:

Without him we'd ALREADY be playing golf. You can take that to the bank.

How soon people forget.

You know what? I think everyone on this board should be sporting a Lang ava for Game 6. We all know and it's been proven that cheering for him ensures a W.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

How soon people forget.

You know what? I think everyone on this board should be sporting a Lang ava for Game 6. We all know and it's been proven that cheering for him ensures a W.

I say we talk to Matt and have him put on a "default avatar" script that applies to all accounts for gameday, and Jen can cook us all something up to be inserted.

That is the most expedient way to success in this matter. ;) ..it'd be quite funny and freaky though!

I say we talk to Matt and have him put on a "default avatar" script that applies to all accounts for gameday, and Jen can cook us all something up to be inserted.

That is the most expedient way to success in this matter. ;) ..it'd be quite funny and freaky though!

That's a great idea! I'm all for it. I think that would be awesomeeee.

How soon people forget.

I agree with this sentiment. Here are some to help ya'll out:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image