• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lfd250

New Name for Lang

Rate this topic

LOL, you guys are all awesome. Just saw everyone with the ava's. Hopefully it will be a 'LANG OUT' kinda like a white out. Maybe I'll do some more tonight, I see quite a few have been used up :D

Lang. On.

I love how Robert Lang has become such a "cult"-like icon on this board.... It will be sad to see him (most-likely) gone next season..... :(

:thumbdown:

id love to see him get re-signed.

but you're most likely right.

wherever he goes, i shall follow....or maybe he'll be filing papers this summer? :unsure:

I am so getting on this boat. Just another reason why this is the greatest sports forum on the web.

was what directed at you?

I think I am just as confused as you :blink:

The comment that I quoted. You did the up triangle, making me think it was directed at me.

But since you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll assume it wasn't. :P

The comment that I quoted. You did the up triangle, making me think it was directed at me.

But since you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll assume it wasn't. :P

Ohhhhh ohh ohh lol, I see what you're asking.

No it wasn't, I was meaning like look at the previous post that I posted.

Sorry for the confusion :lol:

First, a tab for anyone to use:

IPB Image

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/offs...obertlang-1.png

LNC can wait for a day or two.

And 10 more avas:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

Others are on the previous page ... Sorry for the poorer quality on some...made them quickly. Just trying to help the cause.

Viva la Lang Out!

Edited by Offsides

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

go bobby lang :D you lazy son of a gun. if this is our last game together buddy im gonna miss you and your donut eating habits! GO WINGS GO

Just got off the phone with Bob. His words:

"Guys, Robert Lang wants to thank you for using his pretty face all over Interweb dot com and saying nice things about him. Sometimes, fans get mad and say 'Why does Lang stop skating, you know?' And sometimes I go out to Cheeburger Cheeburger before de game, you know, and then I take nap afterwards and have a good time and then I'm like 'Crap! De game!' So I turn it on to see how we're doing. I think coach is pissed at me, but then Robert Lang is totally good for 15 seconds and he tie the game, you know, so we all love Robert Lang again.

Please keep cheering for Lang because he hear from reliable source: Cheering for Lang = guaranteed win. Thank you for your time and support!"

Confidence, thy name is Bobbert.

If I had any linguistic talent, perhaps I would compose a sonnett: "A Love Song for Bobby Long".. :P

If he saves our asses twice, which I have a strong feeling.. can't wait to read the crow-feast on these boards. Let's Go Bobby :clap:

WOO-HOO!! Thanks for the avatar update! Girls with questionably low-cut shirts @ Oktoberfest can always be restored later.

Edited by Covenant

Oh, and one more present for the Lang supporters who never gave up on him:

IPB Image

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/offs...robertlang2.png

That's cool, gotta get one of those immediately! :D

If he saves our asses twice, which I have a strong feeling.. can't wait to read the crow-feast on these boards. Let's Go Bobby :clap:

To be exact, this series would be the third time he saves our asses (tying goal in game 6 in CGY and obviously the one against SJ). I have a strong feeling too that Bob will once again come through! :thumbup:

Edited by FinWing

I can't even believe Lang and Bert are getting s*** right now. Those two along with Cleary have easily been 3 of the Wings best players in the last 3 or so games.

I'll second that. Lang was terrible during the Calgery season for most of the minutes he was one the ice but really did a 180 in the Sharks and Ducks series.

While Bertuzzi has scored goals I am expecting more from him. I know he is playing hurt and has hardly played all year but damn it, Yzerman played with a broken foot and showed heart. Showing a high level of motivation has nothing to do with how many games you played all year.