• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KronwallCRUNCH

Anyone else aggravated with lack of accountability?

Rate this topic

I like Babs and everything, but come on! There are some players on this team that need to be called out. Assuming that he isn't doing this in the room and/or practice, how long do you let guys like Lang, Bert, etc get free passes? All of his press conferences after these losses are of the "glass half-full" variety. This seems eerily similar to last year......

Babs loves them all... Unless your name is Huddles... you get the Babs love.

babs believes, "we will get them in game 8!!!!!"

Edited by OsGOD

I like Babs and everything, but come on! There are some players on this team that need to be called out. Assuming that he isn't doing this in the room and/or practice, how long do you let guys like Lang, Bert, etc get free passes? All of his press conferences after these losses are of the "glass half-full" variety. This seems eerily similar to last year......

he is, and i'm personally happy none of his feelings have been aired in the media. keep it private the way it belongs.

Guest bullocks

he is, and i'm personally happy none of his feelings have been aired in the media. keep it private the way it belongs.

so how do u know he is then?

Guest MrSandMan

Why is it whenever the wings lose one game, everyone starts a thread about something stupid?

RELAX people, Detroit is the #1 team that can handle adversity.

One win, that's all we need. Simple as that. Calm down!!!!!

Edited by MrSandMan

Why is it whenever the wings lose one game, everyone starts a thread about something stupid?

Well, 2 really. But I am with you on the lack of belief our fans have in this team. It's sad really, and I am not just saying this about this particular thread, but what I read all around the Board.

Hasek!! :champs: Lids!! :champs:

Guest bullocks

several players have made this claim, i don't need to say anything more about it.

i havn't heard about any of this.

We didn't lose "one game", we've lost 3 games- it takes 4 to be eiminated in case you didn't know. Also, we don't need "one win", we need two. Stop rationalizing. It's do or die time, and nobody has stepped up.

Guest MrSandMan

Well, 2 really. But I am with you on the lack of belief our fans have in this team. It's sad really, and I am not just saying this about this particular thread, but what I read all around the Board.

Hasek!! :champs: Lids!! :champs:

One win at a time brotha, one at a time ;)

The series isn't over. And the post season is far from over.

i havn't heard about any of this.

clearly if you haven't heard it then it must not be true, what was i thinking.

read your paper tomorrow, there's bound to be the answer(s) you seek.

Guest MrSandMan

We didn't lose "one game", we've lost 3 games- it takes 4 to be eiminated in case you didn't know. Also, we don't need "one win", we need two. Stop rationalizing. It's do or die time, and nobody has stepped up.

...and this IS a 7 game series. The series isn't over.

K.I.S.S - one win at a time. Worry about getting a "W" in Game 6. Not 7.

I like Babs and everything, but come on! There are some players on this team that need to be called out. Assuming that he isn't doing this in the room and/or practice, how long do you let guys like Lang, Bert, etc get free passes?

Bert?...you mean the superstar? :lol:

...and this IS a 7 game series. The series isn't over.

K.I.S.S - one win at a time. Worry about getting a "W" in Game 6. Not 7.

...and I never said anything about the series being over. If nobody steps up, it will be, though.

Edited by MotownIce

Guest bullocks

Bert?...you mean the superstar? :lol:

whens the last time Draper was on the score sheet? Just wondering!?

Only thing i seen him do today was lay out that guy in the third...game b4 that he wasn't even noticeable on the ice.

whens the last time Draper was on the score sheet? Just wondering!?

Only thing i seen him do today was lay out that guy in the third...game b4 that he wasn't even noticeable on the ice.

Draper is another one. He's lost some very big faceoffs.

Do or Die.

Ummm how do you guys know what goes on behind the scenes, or if he's calling players out prior to o games and such? That's right.. no one knows so lets not make assumptions that they are not being accounted for.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

If we wanted Ron Wilson as our coach calling out the players in the newspaper then we would have hired Ron freaking Wilson.

Babcock doesn't air his dirty laundry (often) in the press. Except for that one time he called Hasek out for flopping, I can't remember him naming names to the press.

I think the coach and players know who is on the hot seat and what is on the line already. Nobody needs a spanking or a stern talking to. They are all professionals and know what they have to do.

We all know the guy can't win the big one.

Wings in 8

Calling out players in a public way is bush league stuff...and to insinuate that since Babs isn't publically flaming his players there isn't accountability is absolutely rediculous.

Calling out players in a public way is bush league stuff...and to insinuate that since Babs isn't publically flaming his players there isn't accountability is absolutely rediculous.

Agreed. Besides, who on our team has played so dreadfully that we need to call him out in public? Yes, we have some guys that need to tighten up and we have some guys that need to step up, but I don't see anyone taking a night off out there. Those talks need to happen in the locker room and on the bench, not in the media.

Edited by lets go pavel