• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingsfan_54

'WE BELIEVE' Positive Thread

Rate this topic

I'm tired of reading all this bs about tonights game and all the negative comments so im going to make a POSITIVE THREAD if u have nothing good to say dont say anything!...First off Why is everyone blaming Lilja?! Yeah he coughed it up but its a team game people, he also scored the only goal for us so common give him a break plz he's picked up his play alot this playoffs witht he injuries weve had. ANYWAYS regarding the game and the series, we outplayed them and lost yes, but it's better than being outplayed and losing am i not right?! This still gives us hope and this hard work WILL pay off next game. 2002 Playoffs Peter Forseberg OT winner in Detroit than we went to game 6 in Colorado won and came back here and blew them out in game 7! I know it was a different team but hey why cant it happen now?! This years Detroit Red Wings seem to battle and never give up and seem resiliant, and i have FAITH in them, I believe we can win next game and we will win this series, we have to stand behind our boys when they need us most, so common we win next game and were back here for Game 7! Bottom line is as Hasek said, "NOTHING IS OVER", so all I got lefty to say is keeop ur faith, and LETS GO RED WINGS LETS GO!!!!

P.S. Might I add that if it wasnt for a mental error at the end we would ahve sealed this game, I;m not blaming Franzen but if we can just eliminate small mistakes like not being able 2 get it outta ur zone properly at the end of the game, than once again we will win, just gotta make better decisions boys u can do it!

Edited by wingsfan_54

i believe, called a 7 game series before game 1. it should go without saying that i hoped (if it was going 7) we'd win today and in game 7 but if we have to do it by winning two in a row... make it so.

Guest LivingtheDream

I believe we have a very very very good hockey team. I believe we have a team that can transform the scoring chances they had all day today into real scoring Tuesday and beyond. I believe the Wings all take this very seriously. I believe Babcock will work on important issues that cost us today and the Wings will respond. I believe the Ducks have only seen the best of us once and that time we whipped their ass 5 - zip. I believe the Ducks will see the best of us again on Tuesday.

Note my sig. Unchanged since I registered in 2002.

I believe we can do this. Yes, I am very disappointed in today's loss, because we pretty much had the game in the bag, but still, I am not worried. We are the DETROIT RED WINGS for Christ sake.

anyone notice the similarity of this series and when you guys defeated the sharks? just thought i say that since alot of people comparing to WCF vs. AVS

Edited by lou

After the game 5 loss, I felt a sense of doom. But after calming down a bit, I feel a little better. The Wings played pretty good the last two games. Maybe the Wings will pull a 2001-2002 and win the next two (like they did the Avs). :D

Guest MrSandMan

I BELIEVE.... that 98.9% of the people called a 7-game series.

Wings only need one win.... JUST ONE WIN. And it's not like pulling off a win at the pond is a difficult thing to do.

And I agree with the poster who said Detroit plays harder and with more urgency with adversity.

I BELIEVE.... that 98.9% of the people called a 7-game series.

Wings only need one win.... JUST ONE WIN. And it's not like pulling off a win at the pond is a difficult thing to do.

And I agree with the poster who said Detroit plays harder and with more urgency with adversity.

oh, it will no doubt be difficult. anaheim's not just going to play dead, the wings will exploit the ducks' weaknesses and capitalize.

We're DOOOOOMED!!!! ;)

I had to chime in with that, whenever I say it good things happen. My fault for not being in the chat today to provide that statement before power plays. The guys could have used it today. :(

Guest bullocks

I'll be wearing my fedorov jersey from when i was like 8 under whatever clothing i wear on tuesday. the spirit of him, will come thru for us jus like he did in 02' :P

My faith in the guys is unshakable. It is steady and true, and will always be that way. No matter what happens, I'm proud of these guys. They never gave up, and they won't go quietly. I feel it in my heart and soul. Tuesday night belongs to us.

Guest bullocks

My faith in the guys is unshakable. It is steady and true, and will always be that way. No matter what happens, I'm proud of these guys. They never gave up, and they won't go quietly. I feel it in my heart and soul. Tuesday night belongs to us.

I hope ur right. ;)