• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

superstarsingh

Do we really deserve to win?

Rate this topic

After game 4 Babcock said that we deserved to win, but we did not. In game two, we did not deserve to win, but we won. We should have won yesterdays game a good 3-0. We had ample chances to put the game away. The Ducks played terribly for most of the game, but it is because of us not seizing the opportuity to put the game away is obviously what cost us. It should have never came down to us being on the pk with a minute left, let alone overtime. We cannot blame Franzen or Lilja, we should have been up 3 at that point anyways. But hey, thats hockey. The Wings do not deserve to win this series. We should have won game 4, and we should have won the series yesterday, but no, now we head back to Anaheim facing elimination. If we do not win this series, we will all look back to not winning game 4 with that jackass out with a suspension and we will also look back at Homer missing that lovely chance when he put it thorugh the crease when he had an empty net in game 5. We will look back at the pps we had in game 5 and how we did not capitalize. Do not get me wrong here guys, I am not throwing in the towel, we are not done. I am just pissed that it has come to this because in all honesty, we should be thinking about the Sens, because the Ducks of 07 should be history. But what is done is done, we can only change what we can and thats why we need our Wings to go into Anaheim and beat the piss out of them like we did in game 3. LETS FORCE GAME SEVEN BACK AT THE JOE! GO WINGS GO!

Agree on the fact WE made those mistakes, so WE are to blame for the losses. We are doing everything to lose this series. But I also think hockey fans deserve to see a great SCF series, and that means Detroit-Ottawa, i.e. the two teams that played the best hockey throughout the playoffs.

If somebody years ago decided that NHL playoffs should be played in best-of-seven series, it's probably because they wanted to make sure the better team would win as often as possible. Let's not disappoint them!

GO WINGS!!!

P.S. We actually lost game two!

Edited by FromItaly

Agree on the fact WE made those mistakes, so WE are to blame for the losses. We are doing everything to lose this series. But I also think hockey fans deserve to see a great SCF series, and that means Detroit-Ottawa, i.e. the two teams that played the best hockey throughout the playoffs.

If somebody years ago decided that NHL playoffs should be played in best-of-seven series, it's probably because they wanted to make sure the better team would win as often as possible. Let's not disappoint them!

GO WINGS!!!

P.S. We actually lost game two!

Yeah sorry, so what I said about game two actually pertains to game one, when were out shot and out played but somehow pulled the win out.

Guest MrSandMan

Yeah sorry, so what I said about game two actually pertains to game one, when were out shot and out played but somehow pulled the win out.

This is a winding series fellas. Every game has been up and down!

Game 1: Wings won with lucky bounces.

Game 2: Wings still sleepy and Ducks capitalized.

Game 3: Giggy had an awful game 3 and Ducks lose Pronger. (Wings play harder when they're not suppose to win.) And frankly, a home team isn't suppose to lose during the home opener... but we pulled off a "W".

Game 4: Without Pronger and Giggy coming off a bad game 3, Hasek flopped. He pulled a Giggy. Wings didn't play with heart... taking the situation for granted and that cost them.

Game 5: Wings showed more talent and heart for 59 minutes and 56 seconds. Lidstrom had his first brain fart of the series and netted a goal for the Ducks. Lilja made a bone head play. Wings were frustrated and beating themselves up for giving up their game.

Game 6: I think this will be another twisted game. Ducks have every reason to win, which is why the Detroit Red Wings wil be that much better.

Game 7: *If necessary