• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

high_stick69

Tomorrow Night

Rate this topic

I dunno about you guys, but I have not been in the forum since the end of the game yesterday, and I still feel sick to my stomach. I am, however, thinking that it will be good inspiration for game 6. The Wings have played very well, and very much deserved to win game 5 even though they didn't. I have a feeling you'll see their best game of the series thus far. What are you guys thinking about tomorrow? Has any of your anguish turned to the motivation side yet?

I was pretty depressed all day at work. A couple guys brought up the game and then i went on my rants a few times through the day...but thank God we have the pistons tonight to watch because I'm already nipping at the bud to watch this game 6.

Although, I might just go to bed and hope to God i wake up and the Wings won (gonna tape it of course). In game 4 against the Sharks they went down 2-0 and i turned it off and went to bed. I got up at 5am to find out they won. Maybe I should do that again, because I"m not sure I can watch. My heart can't take it.

Anyways, I'm oddly confident about game 6, just because of how the wings have played. It ain't like they've fallen apart or something, they've had bad breaks go against them. It should turn around, hopefully sooner than later. I am usually a pessimist but I feel good about the game. I wish they were playing it tonight.

I also think we'll get the best Ducks team of the playoffs tomorrow. They know this is likely their only chance to drop Detroit because if it comes back here for game 7 they're not winning a 3rd game on JLA ice. It's just not happening.

I hope the Ducks are nervous, but I doubt it. It should be one hell of a game.

Guest bullocks

I was pretty depressed all day at work. A couple guys brought up the game and then i went on my rants a few times through the day...but thank God we have the pistons tonight to watch because I'm already nipping at the bud to watch this game 6.

Although, I might just go to bed and hope to God i wake up and the Wings won (gonna tape it of course). In game 4 against the Sharks they went down 2-0 and i turned it off and went to bed. I got up at 5am to find out they won. Maybe I should do that again, because I"m not sure I can watch. My heart can't take it.

Anyways, I'm oddly confident about game 6, just because of how the wings have played. It ain't like they've fallen apart or something, they've had bad breaks go against them. It should turn around, hopefully sooner than later. I am usually a pessimist but I feel good about the game. I wish they were playing it tonight.

I'm not sure i can either. I'm thinking about going to work, coming home wearing my Wings jersey all night but not watching the game. Putting it on nhl.com at about 12 a.m. We either won, or lost...no heart break. But saying that, i know when 9 p.m. rolls around i'll want to watch it.

I'm feeling damned good.

Didn't worry too much about the loss yesterday evening or thought about it much, got a good bit of sleep.

Had one of the best workouts in a long while early this morning, and had a solid day at work.

Today was a great day, I am cautiously optimistic tomorrow night will be the same.

The one thing that is keeping my spirits up is that the wings have not stopped playing with heart all playoffs.

Yesterday's loss will be the biggest test of their composure so far. I think the veterans on this team can turn the disappointment into motivation though.

IMO we will know early if they are going to win game 6. If they come out strong and get some goals in the first then they will win it.

After that it's almost a lock when the wings have a chance to closeout a team.

Just have to remain optimistic.

GO WINGS!!!!!!

Aww game 5 was just a bump in the road on the way to the cup.I mean all it did to me was give me this twitch that wont go away.

The Wings will win and bring it home so they can beat the snot out of the Ducks in front of us their beloved fans.THANKS GUY'S.

I also think we'll get the best Ducks team of the playoffs tomorrow. They know this is likely their only chance to drop Detroit because if it comes back here for game 7 they're not winning a 3rd game on JLA ice. It's just not happening.

I hope the Ducks are nervous, but I doubt it. It should be one hell of a game.

There would be no way i would be able to sleep knowing the wings are playing facing elimination lol

but i hate it when they lose and i cant fall asleep because im so pissed....

let me sleep good tomorrow night boys!!

all i know is that detroit has nothing to lose well except lose the series but they will lay it all on the line tomorrow night and if the ducks dont do the same then we headed back to detroit for game 7...hopefully that doesnt happen..i thought last game was the biggest but this game by far is the biggest in the series...it comes down to the PP for both teams...that will the factor

I had to answer to all of my friends and my brother who HATE the Wings today. Though they like the flyers and capitals, and teams like they, so they dont have much room to talk :)

I feel really great about tommorow... after game 4 you had to figure this series was gonna go 7 games.. we just have to win the hard way now.... but i dont think home ice means all that much in these playoffs.. I have said it previously.. i feel very confident in a win tommorow night, and i'm really looking forward to it..

Ive been in a piss poor mood since we lost until I realized this afternoon what a joke it is that Im so nervous and bitter. We havent been eliminated yet, its been a long time since the Ducks outplayed us, and we have plenty of reasons to expect the Wings to come out on top in Games 6 and 7.

And you know what? f*** it if we lose. I know it will suck ass, but most of us here have had the chance to see the Wings win 3 Cups already. Thats more than some people have watched their team win in their entire old-aged lives (Im lookin at you Leafs fans). At least we're lucky enough to see our team have tons of success year in and year out. Thats more than, well, pretty much every fan of the other 29 teams can say right now. You gotta put it in perspective and just be thankful that we're still watching OUR team play OUR favorite sport well into the month of May.

With that said, its not over til its over, and I am very confident that the Wings win this game by a healthy 2 goal margin tomorrow.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Just thinking about tomorrow night makes my stomach completely queezy. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I don't even know how I'm going to be able to watch. but I most definitely will and I'll be cheering on our boys harder than ever.

Been pretty angry each time I am reminded of yesterday's game.... However, I am very confident about tomorrow's game. They will come out strong tomorrow, the funny thing is, all they need to do is play like they did the last 2 games and they should win <_< (minus the giveaways). Which is why I'll be so bitter if the Ducks somehow pull out this series win.... The better team will not have won, and the Sens will beat them in 5.....

Edited by T-Ruff

We win 2-0 , our first goal comes off a mis cue by Giguere after Zetterberg takes a shot. He raises his glove and the puck is in the crease , bertuzzi sticks it in the net.

Aniheim doesnt score another goal the series.

Ah , 2002 was a good year

I just hope tomorrow's game doesn't go into overtime. I don't think I could take it. :scared:

good call, i about had a heartattack everytime the ducks even touched the puck in overtime yesterday, i was so nervous.