• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Roberto Who?

which one of you toilet papered Gigueres house?

Rate this topic

I won't admit to anything until you verify his address with me to assure me I was at the right house....

So what's his addy and I will tell you if I was there or not ;)

Pronger: "Look. I'm 6'6"......I was wiping my ass and Nieds comes FLYING into the bathroom, (per usual), and this stuff just happens man. It's fizziks......."

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read....

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

I just want to know 'HOW' Jiggy and the Ducks fans "Know" it was a Red Wings fan?? If you know who did it you could press charges, did they write go Wings in toilet paper writting or what?

oh and trust me Duck's fans, if we were going to f'UC' k with someones' house on the Ducks it wouldn't be Jiggy, take a guess who it would be :D

It was Guy Hebert.

:lol: Hilarious. I too wonder who it is. I doubt Jiggy would file a law-suit, that would be pointless. Maybe it was red toilet paper. Well, whoever it was, that was messed up.

Edited by Duckette

I just want to know 'HOW' Jiggy and the Ducks fans "Know" it was a Red Wings fan?? If you know who did it you could press charges, did they write go Wings in toilet paper writting or what?

oh and trust me Duck's fans, if we were going to f'UC' k with someones' house on the Ducks it wouldn't be Jiggy, take a guess who it would be :D

"He" lives behind gates; Giguere doesn't

Yeah I love how Giguere *knew* it was Wings fans. Do you think wed actually risk giving him more padding for him to stuff in his pads?

Honestly. It was probably some fair weather Duck fan who couldnt handle seeing Jiggy get pulled.

Yeah I love how Giguere *knew* it was Wings fans. Do you think wed actually risk giving him more padding for him to stuff in his pads?

Honestly. It was probably some fair weather Duck fan who couldnt handle seeing Jiggy get pulled.

Ahaha! You are just relentless with the Giguere padding jokes.

I'm enjoying all of them though, so keep it up. :P

One big clue as to it being viewed as from Red Wing fans was the big red wings pasted on his garage door. Pretty bad timing to as the family was dealing with yet another medical issue with his new born son earlier that day. Classy.

One big clue as to it being viewed as from Red Wing fans was the big red wings pasted on his garage door. Pretty bad timing to as the family was dealing with yet another medical issue with his new born son earlier that day. Classy.

So why did you do it???

Ahaha! You are just relentless with the Giguere padding jokes.

I'm enjoying all of them though, so keep it up. :P

Here's the final one...

Jiggy was on the radio yesterday and said he came home from game 3 to find his house TP'd...Red Wings logos on his garage, etc. He joked it was then he decided to step up his game against the Red Wings..hahaha. so thanks to the

So Cal Red Wings faithful for the extra push

And the final joke on paper and padding goes to the Red Wings...

According to the radio guys, an employee at the Honda center who was serving the Red Wings after the last game said everyone made sure each of the players got plenty of napkins...far more than what they normally would have handed out...to use as crying towels too. ;)

Guest ZDH

Here's the final one...

Jiggy was on the radio yesterday and said he came home from game 3 to find his house TP'd...Red Wings logos on his garage, etc. He joked it was then he decided to step up his game against the Red Wings..hahaha. so thanks to the

So Cal Red Wings faithful for the extra push

And the final joke on paper and padding goes to the Red Wings...

According to the radio guys, an employee at the Honda center who was serving the Red Wings after the last game said everyone made sure each of the players got plenty of napkins...far more than what they normally would have handed out...to use as crying towels too. ;)

I think Giggy TP'd his own house so as to fire himself up. Goalies are very weird. Whatever works.

Pretty bad timing to as the family was dealing with yet another medical issue with his new born son earlier that day. Classy.

Yeah, like the people who tp'd his house spend their days figuring out what's going on in the Giguere household and knew about his kid issues at that exact time. Whatever man. Try to think of ANY reason to take a shot at Wings and Wings fans. I guess it was pretty classy because it was funny, and the person on the receiving end even had a laugh about it.

Lighten up Francis!

f*** Pronger.

esteef

i hope senator fans TP his house..you guys didnt see another win after that....

The chances of there being a Senators fan in California is slim to none. Unless they want to buy tickets to the Honda Center, and fly all the way from Ottawa to Anaheim just to see the game. Unlike the Wings, the Senators don't have fans coming out of all corners of the country.