• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

"I Have Faith" threads

Rate this topic

Hey everyone. I've been reading this board for a couple months now but today I just had to post. I have never been this pumped up/nervous about a game before. The Wings need everyone's support tonight and there will be at least 1 fan here in Chicago jumping up and down on the couch when the Wings win tonight in amazing fashion!

Come on, boys, show them why the Wings Nation is the best in the world!

Today is the day... we must show the country who the Red Wings are. I have watched nearly every game this season. I watched (and listened) when they were on their winning streaks and seemed like no one could touch them. I even sat by and faithfully watched as they entered into losing streaks and it seemed like they could touch no one. I watched as they played the St. Louis Blues and gave up the longest shutout record in the NHL when they failed to score a single goal that game.

Today I will watch my Red Wings as I have done every other game and I will believe. I believe they will win, not only tonight, but on Thursday as well. They have proved to me and every other hockey fan that they don't just go away... that they are not weak, or slow. In fact throughout the past three series they have proved to every hockey fan out there just the opposite.

I will watch tonight with the anticipation of a great game, performed by a great team. The Red Wings have given me a great season, one of the most entertaining in years. I am not expecting the end of a great season tonight or Thursday night for that matter.

The Red Wings can do it and I can't wait to watch! Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!