• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lets go pavel

Hank: NHL's Best?

Rate this topic

Hes getting there. Before he was injured, there was no question he couldve been a 100 point man. Obviously, he wasnt on pace for it given his linemates were very subpar for the first third of the season, but he was on an absolute dominating tear once he had a linemate of his calibre. You can talk all you want about Ottawas top line, but what Hank and Pavel do without that third stud (no offense to Homer, but hes no Dany Heatly) is very impressive.

Hes got the entire packaged, and hes probably top 5 in the best all around player category when you look at his defense and offense.

I wouldn't say he's the best forward left in the playoffs either. Heatley is better than him as of now without question, Spezza and Alfredsson maybe, but I'd say them two are on par. Selanne and Zetterberg I feel are equal.

Yup ... between he and Pavel, same line or not, the future looks very bright ... here's hoping tomorrow is also bright ...

I wouldn't say he's the best forward left in the playoffs either. Heatley is better than him as of now without question, Spezza and Alfredsson maybe, but I'd say them two are on par. Selanne and Zetterberg I feel are equal.

No way ... Selanne can't play PK, no defense ... he's old, it's not his fault, but at this point in his career he's all offense, that doesn't compare with a 2-way player like Z ...

Selanne and Zetterberg are equal??? :crazy: Selanne got a soft goal from Hasek and a gift from Lilja. Hes been either invisible or pathetic this entire series, GWG or not.

As for Heatly Spezza and Heatly, Ill withhold my judgement of Hank until he has a Dany Heatly of his own to go along with his Jason Spezza (aka Pavel Datsyuk). No knocks against Homer, but having a 50 goal scorer alongside a healthy Hank would make him Peter Forsberg Version 2.0