• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Beware the Wrath of the Patient Man!! Lets Go Wings, I am keeping the positive vibes flowing through me all of today. I will get to see the first period and then I will have to Tivo the second and third and watch it later tonight. If we play hard at the begining and keep it up the whole game we will win tonight. :siren::sly:

Nervous, with butterflies in my stomach, yet I think i'm more calm that I have been in the past, I have a strange rly good feeling about 2nite, I think we pull it out 2nite and force a Game 7 at the Joe. I think this game will come down 2 a few things, Hasek has to play as the Dominator and ourplay Giggy, The wings have to continue to dominate, and the PP has to get a goal or more 2nite and we WILL win! Lets do it boys we have Faith, I BELIEVE!!! GO WINGS GO!!!! Baby wings in 7 f*** the ducks

I hope I'm wrong, but my dream consisted of a 2-2 OT and the wings score, and get an obvious goal called off due to homer being in the crease. Then anaheim rallys back the next play and teemu sets up Rob who also is positioned in the crease and he bangs it in.

This seems like the outcome to me because the ducks have sooooo much luck going and now sooo much confidence. Anytime you can win when being consistantly out played your going to get a major confidence Boost.

WE HAVE TO WIN!!! THE WINGS NAMES BELONGS ON THAT CUP!!! WE DESERVE THAT DATE WITH THE CUP!!!

I'll be damned to hell if we let those luck bastards disgrace OUR Stanley Cup!!!

They're a good team, but they didn't earn the right to pass this series. Not the way they've been playing.

GO WINGS!!!! GOOOOOOOO

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Edited by WINGS TILL DEATH

Do or Die!

Dom and Lilja are going to have a great game. After giving up that horrible turn over in OT Lilja is going to be coming with revenge.

3-0 Wings

Dats, Lilja and Franzenstine

Bring it home boys!

LETS GO WINGS!

This is it guys the moment of truth. I am feeling confident in our team as usual. Need to go out and get this win in Duck territory, should be a close game but they can pull it off, they are the Red Wings. No score prediction, Red Wings will play like a team, all together, and sacrifice everything to win.

Good Luck Guys, Lets bring this one home.

Go Wings :siren::siren::siren:

just for the record:

ZATASGIRL40, i am a completely straight male and am hugely jealous of your picture with zetter. coolest thing ever. he's my largest man crush. congrats on meeting him.

now to business...

if the wings play red wings hockey, they can't lose due to goal cam reviews and chip shots off our defenders again. the hockey gods won't allow it. however, they need to play THE WINGS HOCKEY they are capable of. if they don't they're in for a battle.

i'm just hoping the wings can do this to the ducks....

VIDEO (its really funny watch it!): http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1757757

ill be on the edge of my seat tonight. LETS GO RED WINGS CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!

:siren::siren::siren:

The ride attendant for the rapter at Cedar Point yesterday got a few passer byers to Clap the LETS GO RED WINGS... after he blurted it out upon seeing my Ozzie hat and Wings hoody :) Pretty funny.

BTW if you are picking a Weekday to go when the kiddies are still in school.... DON'T GO TO PHYSICS DAY!!!! Dammit, we had it all planned until we got there and saw all these HSers.... Next time I will check their activity schedule. But as promised we used our $$'s saved from not going to round 3 or 4 games (out of cost protest) and bought Offside and I season passes :)

Edited by OsGOD

The ride attendant for the rapter at Cedar Point yesterday got a few passer byers to Clap the LETS GO RED WINGS... after he blurted it out upon seeing my Ozzie hat and Wings hoody :) Pretty funny.

BTW if you are picking a Weekday to go when the kiddies are still in school.... DON'T GO TO PHYSICS DAY!!!! Dammit, we had it all planned until we got there and saw all these HSers.... Next time I will check their activity schedule. But as promised we used our $$'s saved from not going to round 3 or 4 games (out of cost protest) and bought Offside and I season passes :)

I'm so jealous of your trip to Cedar Point. Haven't been there in years- I think it's time for a trip back to MI and Sandusky.

And of course, GO WINGS!!!!

I'm still really down and disapointed about the last game and my confidence took a little bit of a beating . but I'm still confident that our Red Wings can get the win we need tonight to take this series to game 7. :)

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!! :clap:

If the Wings are going to force game 7 Datsyuk and Zetterberg better find their road game, and Hasek needs to at least equal Giggy. Can they do it? Sure. Will they? Meh, I'd say it's probably a coin flip.

I just wanted to mention that the Wings will win tonight. :P

Seems like the "home whistle" was mysteriously absent last game, hopefully the refs just call the same type of game tonight. I love all the hockey pundits, mainly TSN claiming the Ducks are only giving a half-assed effort - - again, basically refusing to admit the Wings are any good.

Let's prove them wrong and force a EMBOLISM-INDUCING Game 7 thursday!! One win at a time.

*Edit: Spelling

Edited by Covenant

If the Wings are going to force game 7 Datsyuk and Zetterberg better find their road game,

So is that official then... did those two slackers make it to the airport for the flight out this time? I mean it would be a shame to have to play yet ANOTHER LEFT COAST game without those two in the lineup.