• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

I am sorry to say, we don't look good at all. I know it's early, but aside from the one (correct) non-call, our vibe's not so great. They can't let the lucky bounce goal take the starch out of them.

I will be very unhappy if this game ends up a 1-0 loss. :ph34r:

is punching someone in the face when neither person is moving, and the puck is in their feet legal? someone just clocked Lilja a second ago.

CBC is kissing Duckbutt as well... I hate color guys (any network) talking up the team leading the scoreboard, then if the other team comes from behind, it's all "yeah, we could see it coming..."

Guest Agalloch

Wow, this veteran team sure did come to play tonight. Look at their desire and enthusiasm!

Holy s***, I expected us to come out and dominate. The complete opposite has happened.

Wake up, douches.

what the hell is wrong with some of you people?????!!!!!

you'd think i was on a duck's board listening to all this crying.

stand by your team and for goodness sake, shut the hell up with all these negative comments against the wings!

One goal isn't that big of a deal (as we learned in game 5). But I'd like to see the Wings try to get the Ducks off their game. Start running the Ducks star players, maybe get them thinking about taking dumb retribution penalties. Pronger used to be really susceptible to that stuff, although not so much last season with Edmonton.

Guest jaytan

First half-chance of the night. Let's try to stay in their zone a little bit and maybe at least get a second chance once.

what the hell is wrong with some of you people?????!!!!!

you'd think i was on a duck's board listening to all this crying.

stand by your team and for goodness sake, shut the hell up with all these negative comments against the wings!

If the Wings are playing like ass, and they are, I'm going to say it.

The Versus coverage has really grown on me throughout the playoffs. I think they've been pretty fair, plus coming from the Midatlantic, I gotta give them credit for being the network willing to bring me hockey consistently.