• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

What do you NOT want to do? Use punctuation?

Im sorry i should use those little things so you can tell when a sentence ends or goes in another direction seeing as you obviously aren't smart enough to see it without them!! There is that enough punctuation for you?

Edited by CopenhagenWing

Not a good start to the game. Caught flat-footed, missing passes, not getting the puck deep and when they do they're not forechecking effectively.

Looked better later on in the period, but when the Ducks get chances they're getting GOOD chances.

And the first goal was *hardly* a fluke. It hit Niedermayer's skate... wow. Pucks hit skates pretty frequently, and the puck was coming in from a direct shot from the point, not some odd goal-line angle where Zetterberg's goal in Game 1 came from.

It was a clean faceoff win by Pahlsson on Datsyuk and it was a good low and heavy shot -- perfect for deflections (regardless of what they hit) and that's exactly what happened.

Oh... and the No. 2 PP unit is brutal. Should just go back to rolling your regular lines after the No. 1 unit gets gassed.

Good thing it's just 1-0, too, and that the Wings will have to build on some momentum after they get a must-kill penalty off the board to start the 2nd.

Exactly, though it wouldn't hurt to play with a little passion. They look scared, tentative.

NO FEAR, BOYS. NO FEAR.

Yes they do but it was to be expected. I think they'll only get better now that they've gotten into the flow of the game.

I will tell you what... i have been a hockey fan for quite some time now and i hate to say this but after this year with the way the refs have been throughout the playoffs and regular season It will be my final year as a hockey fan. I can't stand to watch a game that is decided on both sides by the refs and their innability to call a penalty a penalty. One second hooking isn't a penalty and the next you touch the guy with your stick and you get 2. Complete garbage from the days of Gretzky, Howe, the early years of Stevie ect. The game has changed for the worst and i wont continue to support this league. it is a declining sport and you will never attract new fans with all this garbage officiating.

Dude, you posted this last game, you're great w/ the cut'n'paste feature, but *yawn*

I will tell you what... i have been a hockey fan for quite some time now and i hate to say this but after this year with the way the refs have been throughout the playoffs and regular season It will be my final year as a hockey fan. I can't stand to watch a game that is decided on both sides by the refs and their innability to call a penalty a penalty. One second hooking isn't a penalty and the next you touch the guy with your stick and you get 2. Complete garbage from the days of Gretzky, Howe, the early years of Stevie ect. The game has changed for the worst and i wont continue to support this league. it is a declining sport and you will never attract new fans with all this garbage officiating.

Sure.

See you next season!

Guest jaytan

Did anybody read that article about our zamboni guy, Al the octopus swinger? He took a jab at the Ducks' ice.

Guest Agalloch

It'd be great if we could decline PP's. It looks awful.

Or, better yet, we had Schneider.