• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 (5/22) GDT: Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

I think the wings are gunna come out flying... this could very well be the last period of the season and there is no way that they are gunna go out on a s***ty note. they are going to make the duckies pay for every inch of ice and we will put some goals in. tie it up now fellas! LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

RED WINGS = OVERRATED

Good Regular Season Team not Playoffs

Chokers

right...

they were not supposed to even make the play-offs

then they were supposed to be completely manhandled by the FLAMERS

then they were supposed to be hospitalized by the NURSE SHARKS

they they were supposed to be completely dominated by the GEESE

yea.....don't see the choke

This season will go out on a high note--LGW exploding from the massive onslaught of people saying Datsyuk sucks and we should trash next season and omg let's goon it up.

Datsyuk doesn't suck, but he's not worth the money we're going to be paying him for the next SEVEN seasons. I fear that that one is going to look really bad.

And even if we let Schneider, Lang and Bert go, I feel like they're not going to want to commit big money to a forward for more than a year (like anyone will take that) since they're going to have to give an extra $5 million to Zetterberg when his contract is up.

I'm not one of those Bobby Clarke "Lindros Big. Big Good." people, but I would have a real hard time paying max money to someone who seems to be taken out of games as easily as Dats is, when the other team has last change or can get physical with him.

Shanahan leaving was a killer. He'd look SO good in the slot right now.....

-Tim

...I don't mind losing, but getting screwed by the refs sucks! The NHL should be ashamed of the refs in this series. Two BLATENT too many men on the ice last game by Anaheim, NON CALLS. This one is a clear from deep in our own zone, bouces off a guy skating into the bench, TWEET! instant whistle. Persuuing powerplay, Hasek CLEARLY has the puck in his equipment, ref waits for it to drop out of his equipment, TWEET! GOAL!

...I guess the lockout was supposed to make things better, oh wait, better for the teams that don't have any business even being in the league, let alone hoisting a Cup...

...you, Illitch farts millions of dollars every year, he should call the refs and the NHL out, take the fine, who gives two fukcs about it, it is so blatently obvious that the NHL wants Anaheim in the Cup final it makes me want to puke. Of course the LA area is a much larger media mecca than Detroit, but sheesh NHL, gimme a break! You want a good series or do you want to show UNINTERESTED people that their local team is in the championship?

Go ahead Bettman, ask how many people in Carolina and Tampa give two s***s about their team NOT making the playoffs or back to the finals? Giving these expansion teams a free ride to the Stanley Cup not only robs the REAL fans of good hockey, but it also TAINTS the glory and tradition which is EARNING, ACTUALLY EARNING the Stanley Cup...

...that's what happens when you put a lawyer in charge of a sports league. We need a hockey guy running hockey, not Dewey, Cheetum & How Law Firm...

...this has been pathetic ever since they suspended Pronger. I am will to bet Bettman lambasted Colin Campbell behind closed doors for suspending him. The NHL can **** off as far as I am concerned...

Guest jaytan

Chiill. No one knows how to scout talent on the cheap like Kenny, and we have Lidz as Captain-- the Next Gen Stevie Y.

And I'll never ever forget what we as Wingnuts owe to Little Ceasar's.

:lol: Yeah, we know how to scout a bunch of guys from Europe who don't give two s***s about the Stanley Cup. :rolleyes:

Anaheim deserves to win. We were lucky to get past San Jose.

Look, I'll be a Wings fan for life, but I've disagreed with the personnel decisions we've made for years.

the wings have played like a beaten team from the get-go tonight. it has been a great post-season but it is disappointing to see them going down without a fight.

they have to come out hard to start the 3rd and if they can get an early goal then you never know what might happen.

lets go red wings!!!! i still believe (just).

I will forever hate Patrick Marleau , with Schnieds , we'd destroy these quacks

well if schneider was playing he would of been in the situation where lilja coughed up the puck in ot and i think its safe to say he wouldnt of turned it over .......plus we lost kronwall ........anaheim just got fluke

bring Dom back???? are you on ******* crack?...he's getting schooled by jiggy....we need to dump kronwall, sorry, but with his poorly timed injuries leave us short on the bench during our short playoff runs...markov, gone....lang, bye bye...sammy, thanks for nothing....bert will never be the same, gone...dom, retire, please, it was a fun run, but it's time...that's so far the only people i think we really don't need anymore....you guys probably don't agree with me, but i'm just ******* pissed.....oh yea, thanks dats and hank, for being so ******* clutch this series (sarcasm).....

No they don't. They deserve this game, that's for sure, but you'd have a hard time convincing me that they deserved any other game they won.

There's still 20 minutes left, it's not that far-fetched that we can tie this up.

To be fair, they deserved game 1, but the Wings stole it... other than that I agree.

You guys have short memories. Weve lost with Hull and Shanahan on the roster before. Weve lost with the best captain in the game. We're losing with the best Dman in the game right now.

Sometimes a team doesnt need to be blown up to win a championship. Luck and health are an integral part to winning any championship. Hell, where would Carolina have been if Buffalo hadnt had half of their defenseman injured last year? Who knows.

Point is with Flip, Hudler, Datsyuk, Hank, Lids, Lebda, etc, the Wings have a mighty good core they can do a LOT of good with. This experience is great for the team and with a few key changes that wont be all that hard (getting rid of Lang) Detroit will be back here again.

Babcock is a great coach and hes the type of guy that can bring out the best in the guys. Im looking forward to next year.

Wings just look fatigued, guys. All the credit to Anaheim, they seem fresh. Wings are just making tired mental mistakes and it's been the difference. I'm going to enjoy this last period no matter what happens, it's the last period of hockey until October.

PHUCK THIS GAME. Now we should just start running guys dirty style. F em. Break Pronger's leg.

LET THE HOUSE CLEANING START NOW. THE WINGS NEED TO MAKE SOME BIG CHANGES FOR MEXT YEAR.

players to keep

Chelios

Cleary

Datsyuk

Draper

Filppula

Franzen

Holmstrom

Kopecky

Kronwall

Lidstrom

Lilja

Maltby

Zetterberg

Howard to back up

Quincey ?

Players do not bring back at all

Bretuzzi

Calder

Hulder

Lang

Markov

Schneider

Players to BUY OUT and let Go

Langfeld

Lebda

Samuelsson

Osgood

This team need some better de-man that can play

aslo my pee-wee team playes better in there d zone then this team

You know the funny thing ....

Everyone hopes on the Lang band wagon and we lose big (prove me wrong wings)

But when only offsides liked him ... well we were winning.

Just had to put it out there

LOL. We should all have a good chance to really root for Lang!