• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

raasc1dj

Can we repeat 2002 WCF?

Rate this topic

With all of our trouble puting game away... can we repeat the 2002 WCF against Colorado or are we just not as hungry?

Hunger's got nothing to do with it. This Wings team is as hungry as ever, playing their guts out every night. That doesn't always equal a win, especially when you're going up against another good team. What can you do other than play hard and give it your all?

As long as they come out and execute and don't make big mistakes, they can win against anyone. It's not like they're a fish out of water and don't belong there. They CAN do it, let's see if they WILL.

I'll be there tonight hoping for the best

GO WINGS

1.different team than 02

2.ur not playing colorado

3.you have seen that the ducks dont just lay down and die

series is over after tonight

1. Different doesn't equal worse.

2. You're right, that Avs team was way better than the Ducks are.

3. Neither will the Wings.

Series will go back to Detroit after tonight.

The wings could possibly do it but they wont...

1.different team than 02

2.ur not playing colorado

3.you have seen that the ducks dont just lay down and die

series is over after tonight

wrong.

May I suggest this: If the Wings win today, you'll come back here and apologize for this retarded prediction?

My bet is you won't.

Some local Red Wings fans should not have toilet papered JS Gigueres house after game 3. He's been pissed ever since and playing like a mad man. Why do people insist on F'ing with goalies? I never get that. They are a nutty bunch anyway, why add fuel? Haha. Good luck tonight.

Some local Red Wings fans should not have toilet papered JS Gigueres house after game 3. He's been pissed ever since and playing like a mad man. Why do people insist on F'ing with goalies? I never get that. They are a nutty bunch anyway, why add fuel? Haha. Good luck tonight.

Wrong thread: http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43469

:P

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

ducks closed out series at home vs. wild and canucks at home granted the red wings are better then these teams i still think ducks can do it again anyway win or not this is gonna be a good game with one team trying to end series and one team trying to stay alive

UR right, I think that set him on fire. Just out of curiosity, how did he know that it was a Wings fan anyway?

Even the way he's playing, I think we'll still win tonight just because the law of probability says that even if he's making 97% of the saves, we are due for one (and a W) tonight.

:lol: I agree! They should've just left him bathing in his misery and not give him any life. I guess hockey gods didn't like that stunt and started screwing us over. :P

Good luck too, may the best team win. :thumbup:

Edited by FinWing

May I suggest this: If the Wings win today, you'll come back here and apologize for this retarded prediction?

My bet is you won't.

no i would cuz thats just the kind of person i am...i came on here after game 1 and 3