• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzermania19

Stanley Cup Finals schedule

Rate this topic

Game 1 on Memorial Day holiday... odd.

That sure won't help the whole we must sell out the JLA or we suck arguement ;)

Edited by OsGOD

If I am the Ottawa Senators, I am pissed. Why does there need to be 4 days between the end of this series and the Finals? 6 days if Anahiem wins tonight.

Also, why start on Monday? If the series only goes 4 or 5 games, you only have one Saturday game? I think the ideal would be to start on Saturday (one day off after this series) and then you would guarantee at least 2 games being played on Saturdays in the final.

If I am the Ottawa Senators, I am pissed. Why does there need to be 4 days between the end of this series and the Finals? 6 days if Anahiem wins tonight.

Also, why start on Monday? If the series only goes 4 or 5 games, you only have one Saturday game? I think the ideal would be to start on Saturday (one day off after this series) and then you would guarantee at least 2 games being played on Saturdays in the final.

Completely agree. This really screws Ottawa over.

I was thinking at absolute latest this series would begin Sunday, but I had my money riding on Saturday. Gofigure that if the Wings move on, they'll have 3 full days of rest before the SCF's even begin.