• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
johnnybgood

Why the Orange County Ducks wont win

Rate this topic

If anyone wants a reason the Orange county Mighty Ducks wont win this series it is Hasek... He has never lost a playoff series with Detroit and it is being said that the Ducks look VERY tired as of late. The Ducks got lucky lets move on to game 6 where the Wings will be taking their frustration out on the Ducks. Wings in 7

If anyone wants a reason the Orange county Mighty Ducks wont win this series it is Hasek... He has never lost a playoff series with Detroit and it is being said that the Ducks look VERY tired as of late. The Ducks got lucky lets move on to game 6 where the Wings will be taking their frustration out on the Ducks. Wings in 7

wow who are these Orange County Mighty Ducks they a new team? all i know of is the Anaheim Ducks... huh :ph34r:

I thought Hasek played the last two games? Funny they didn't look beatable on the scoreboard.

I thought Hasek played the last two games? Funny they didn't look beatable on the scoreboard.

A desperate Dominik Hasek has a pretty good resume, don't underestimate him (or his Stanley Cup or Gold Medal, Vezinas, Hart, etc etc)

Edited by MotownIce

Guest MrSandMan

Wings have played better all year when they're most desperate. Tonight is the most desperate game of the year.

Edited by MrSandMan

It seems some of Anaheim's best lacks the knowledge necessary to differentiate between a game and a series.

If anyone wants a reason the Michigan Motor Wings won't win this series is it Giguere...

... sorry, I couldn't reisist with team name faux pas.

Edited by Disney is GONE

The real reason....the word 'duck' should never grace Lord Stanley's Cup. It would be Blasphemy. When we get it back next, let's make sure to buff out the words 'tampa bay lightening and carolina hurricanes' as well.

The more you know..... *music and star shoots across bottom of screen*

If anyone wants a reason the Michigan Motor Wings won't win this series is it Giguere...

Wayne County Red Wings or Motor City Red Wings would be better equivalents.

The real reason....the word 'duck' should never grace Lord Stanley's Cup. It would be Blasphemy. When we get it back next, let's make sure to buff out the words 'tampa bay lightening and carolina hurricanes' as well.

The more you know..... *music and star shoots across bottom of screen*

To be fair they're doing rather well attendance wise, though I know a certain team who was 20th in the league this year, not going to name any cities... :rolleyes:

... sorry, I couldn't reisist with team name faux pas.

Giguere is the reason why the series is 3-2 Ducks, and also the reason why I don't think we're going to win tonight. I hope I'm wrong though and I'm willing to eat a lot of crow 11:45pm EST tonight if we win.

I think the goal posts and missed open nets are up 3-2 in this series. If even 50% of our posts and open nets had gone in, the series would have been over in 5.

Giguere is the reason why the series is 3-2 Ducks, and also the reason why I don't think we're going to win tonight. I hope I'm wrong though and I'm willing to eat a lot of crow 11:45pm EST tonight if we win.

Sadly I agree completely, Wings have far and away been miles ahead of the Ducks the past 3 games but we're 1-2 in those games and Giguere is almost entirely responsible. I feel it's uncharacteristic of the Ducks to be dominated as badly as they have been and tonight they're going to bring it and match us. Considering they're beating us while we're playing better I can only fear and assume they'll trounce us in an even game or one skewed to their advantage. I like our chances of winning game 7 if we get that far but I don't see it happening. Ducks have been this year's team of destiny and favorites to make the finals from day one of the season. We were definitely their best competition thus far we've missed the countless chances we've had and I don't feel it's in the cards for us to get many more, or at least enough to pull us out of this hole.

I hope I'm terribly terribly wrong about tonight.

wow... cant wait tell game time tonight ducks gonna bring it hard because you know that they know the red wings are going to be coming out desperate... can we leave it at that? or is someone gonna flame me?

Guest MrSandMan

It's just one win to tie the series. It's not THAT difficult.

Edited by MrSandMan