• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings_fan_5

What the Wings must do to wing a championship next yr....

Rate this topic

get rid of

lang

samuelsson

lilja

schneider

bring in .....

sarich

kingl

grigorenko

hartnell

i know ill get laughed at this one but we need a big body and i would take a chance on eric lindros , he will be cheap , can hit and if he plays smart can contribute offensivly .....another big body we desperatly need

if tkachuk or guerin can be had at a relativly good price for a max 2 yrs then bring one of them insteaf of lindros

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

getting rid of datsyuk would be the stupidest fuking move ever....luckily i no that wont happen. this guy is a premier player who's got 40 goals in him and i think he could push 100 points. not only that but he's a two way forward. he's got a lot of good years ahead of him.

Get rid of

Robert Lang

Andres Lilja

Brett Lebda

TRADE Pavel Datsyuk

Sign a Defenseman In Free Agency

whatever kind of Ganja you're smoking, I need some. Because either you're high as a kite, or you don't s*** about hockey. Lilja is a solid player, Lebda is a solid player, and Datsyuk is our BEST player! The ZDH line is undoubtedly our best. If we're gonna get rid of anyone, make it Bertuzzi. He has flashes of brilliance and long stretches of drought. not worth the money. No, Listen, here's what the wings need to do to win a championship next year: stop turning over the ******* puck!

trade dats? he scored 8 goals this playoffs... like 8 more than he has since '02. He was great. Lebda is young and played really well even after getting hurt. Which other D-man has his speed? Lets not go selling the farm here people. We just need a couple tweaks with our PP personnel and maybe another offensive D-man

young goaly lol

Healthy bertuzzi

motivated lang

trading datsyuk would be the most retarded move in the history of NHL :) the guy showed up to playoffs and played hell of a last game...

getting rid of datsyuk would be the stupidest fuking move ever....luckily i no that wont happen. this guy is a premier player who's got 40 goals in him and i think he could push 100 points. not only that but he's a two way forward. he's got a lot of good years ahead of him.

agreed, if he and zetterberg didnt get off to such slow starts this year, no question we woulda had 2 guys with 100 pts.

They just signed Pavel to a new extended contract this season so it would be pretty stupid to get rid of him and after the playoffs he just had they would be really stupid

Ok the only thing i can agree with is letting lang go and bring in some younger and more talent, but getting rid of lil and lebda is just well god damn retarded. Im not even gonna comment on the dats trade its like a coin flip with dats with some people one moment you hate the guy then the next moment you wanna do things to him that are illegal in 16 states.

We have a very talented team, its just the bounce didnt go our way tonight. Why it be nice to win the cup every season, but lets be realistic this isnt the world of video games were you wings own the playoffs for 15 years straight.

Why its a very long wait to october, ill keep my wait occupied by baseball, and many many concerts, and go back to recording with the guys. Hell maybee even by a new pet and name it bernie

Lang is gone, so is Calder...re-sign Bert, he was never healthy this season...I'd like Schneids back but I think he's gone...Hasek has another year left in him...I agree with bringing Kindl and Grigorenko up...this is going to be a competitive team again next season...there's a lot more playoff experience in that dressing room now...the younger guys know what it takes now...they'll be right back in the same position next year

Don't bring back Lang, Calder or Bert.

Keep Schinedier, lebda and of course without thinking Homer

I would like to see Souray come in he as a really hard shot like Lids.

I also would like to see another young scorer, who has drive to win in the playoffs.

We need a person that likes to hit and get people off there game.

Ok the only thing i can agree with is letting lang go and bring in some younger and more talent, but getting rid of lil and lebda is just well god damn retarded. Im not even gonna comment on the dats trade its like a coin flip with dats with some people one moment you hate the guy then the next moment you wanna do things to him that are illegal in 16 states.

We have a very talented team, its just the bounce didnt go our way tonight. Why it be nice to win the cup every season, but lets be realistic this isnt the world of video games were you wings own the playoffs for 15 years straight.

Why its a very long wait to october, ill keep my wait occupied by baseball, and many many concerts, and go back to recording with the guys. Hell maybee even by a new pet and name it bernie

agree with you with the exception of one point, baseball is soooo boring and I live in NYC, still boring ugh

I guess there is UFC once in a while... man dancing with the stars was over too tonight :rolleyes:

sometimes this forum pisses me off. people come on here and vent their moronic ideas that arent even plausible, just because they are pissed about whatever. theres really nothing to take from this year that isnt positive. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE MENTIONED THE WORD "GRIT"??? Isnt that what the Wings were always lacking? Didn't they finally show "GRIT"? I see no credit being given from anyone on that.

lmao well baseball is the only thing st louis has lmao well i should say use to have.

Then again we do have nhl 08 to look foward to this summer, by the time halo 3 comes it will already be time for hockey season again

This team needs some size on the blue line(hamrlik, sarich, etc) as well as someone in the top 6 (a healthy bert or UFA). One thing I'm perplexed about....maltby signed an extension, but hardly played at all in this series.

Edited by Mighty Wings

sometimes this forum pisses me off. people come on here and vent their moronic ideas that arent even plausible, just because they are pissed about whatever. theres really nothing to take from this year that isnt positive. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE MENTIONED THE WORD "GRIT"??? Isnt that what the Wings were always lacking? Didn't they finally show "GRIT"? I see no credit being given from anyone on that.

:clap::clap::clap:

I wasn't even going to reply in this DUMBASS thread, but I wanted to clap at this post

i think if we resign bert he will be a top threat next season, just wondering whats the link that shows who all gonna be FA next season

I hate the word grit... I think healthy bertuzzi would be pretty damn interesting actually that guy is a monster, lang either gets morivated or fing moved already... and maybe I don't know... they don't look too bad, they actually beat 2 young tough teams...

there was nothing wrong with our goaltending

f*** why do people have to be so stupid?

there was nothing wrong with our goaltending all playoffs i agree , but hasek did piss me off tonight cause if i recall at least 3 if not all 4 goals scored on him were with him flat on his back ........even though he pissed me off id like to see him back for one last season , at a good price of course