• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFANstuckintheSOUTH

Robert Lang

Rate this topic

Unfortunately he only played his ass of in one game and thats the problem. In hockey a guy can get away with it but in Football you can't play s***ty then just show up at the Superbowl. Lang showed little heart over these playoffs and did score 2 really crucial goals but at the same time didn't give it his all every night.

Regardless, he did play very well tonight and he deserves this :clap:

Other then that, its time to move on from the Lang era around here and hopefully to the Gomez or Drury one. Or heck, Grigorenko lol

Just so people understand the tag under my sig......................I have supported Lang since he started in Detroit and will continue as long as he is still there............

.........Then I'll find someone else to support....................like Cleary!!! :)

Lang doesn't score that goal against SJ and I doubt we even make it to the WCF's. He was good in his last game as a Wing. Good luck, Rob.

That's assuming that no other Wing that took his useless ice the entire rest of the game time didn't score prior to the last minute of the 3rd. He is a waste.

I always wondered what happened to Lang....We aquire him as the leading NHL scorer on a horrible team, he gets 3 assists in his first game, and has a great playoffs that year.....

I will miss Lang, and I know he will just light it up on some other team..... Something about the Wings just didn't suit him......

I have a weird love for Lang...if he leaves I will miss him :(

I miss most Wings when they leave us. I still mourn the loss of LaPointe-- even though I know that he doesn't want to come back to DET, he and his family are happy in ChiTown, loves the NHL young'ns he's skoolink, but darnit...

Mac said once that Marty had THE best trash talk in faceoffs to distract a foe. I wish that I'd heard him miked-- especially because the Corey Perry to Datz 'yer gonna get it' was:

The. Lamest. Ever. *shaking head* What ARE we teaching our hockey players these days? :lol:

*lifts a glass to Marty and Mac*

He had a bad year, but the last couple of Playoffs he was all we had at times. He kept us in the Calgary game too, scoring that goal.

Oh, how soon we forget.

Good luck either way Robert Lang.

I don't mind Robert staying in Detroit.

He's a good hockeyplayer.

Of course we all want Thornton, St.Louis or Crosby, but that's just not gonna happen.

The so called second-tier players are often very very underrated while they are worth a ton to so many teams.

Look at Straka and Nylander in NY.

Same goes for Robert.

He should stay !

Guest LivingtheDream

Robert Lang, NO thank you. We don't need half hearted players on this team. He has been a frustrating loafer all season. Why? As Babcock said, "Go ask him." He better be gone gone gone and no low contract deal to stay either. Get him out of here. Flip is the future.