• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Sooo, are you going to watch the Stanley Cup Finals?

Rate this topic

Now that the Wings are out, are you going to watch?

Honestly, I have no interest in a Anaheim-Ottawa Final. I'll follow along, but I won't sit down and watch it on tv. It's to nice outside, plus, the Pistons are going to probably win the NBA Championship, so I'll be watching that, and since the Wings are out, it's now unofficially Baseball Season, Go Tigers!

hockey is hockey and the stanley cup is the most beautiful trophy in sports. of course I will watch! If for no other reason than to see prongers ass getting handed to him by the sens.

Nope. Won't be watching. The hockey season is over for me.

I could care less what happens to Anaheim or Ottawa. Although if there is any justice in this world...the Stanley Cup should go to a Canadian team. Watching the Stanley Cup get paraded through Disneyland in Anaheim with all of 100 Ducks fans showing up doesn't look very good.

I'm a Wings fan through and through but I'm also a fan of Hockey and I'd be psychotic to miss the finals. Ottawa is going to be rocking with the entire nation of Canada behind them plus Alfredsson can be the first Swede to win the cup.

of course i'm gonna watch. i love hockey.

plus, hockey i don't have a vested interest in, less stressful. just fun to watch.

k.

that's how i feel. i spent so much of the last few months pulling out my hair it might be nice to just sit back and watch some hockey. i won't make every effort to watch each and every game, though, as i did with the wings. still, it should be a good series -- two strong, physical teams. i expect aneheim will win and honestly, i wouldn't be that heartbroken. they're a good team and, excepting pronger, a good, hardworking one.

go hockey!

If Buffalo was playing Anaheim, I'd still watch, but usually I'm a Detroit Homer. I can't watch an entire game unless it's the Wings, Tigers, or Pistons. The Lions are another story, I'm a fan, but I can't watch them for obvious reasons.

My friends usually question me why I don't watch unless it's Detroit. I guess since I'm a fan of all 4 sports I switch to the next sport when one of our teams wins a Championship or get's eliminated.

Edited by Barrie

Of course I will, unless NBC decides to put horse racing or something on. You never know...

oh thats the s*** right there i cant stop laughing after reading that

I will watch...I am a hockey fan...I watch every game possible in the playoffs, Wings or not, and never miss a finals game..... The fact that the Sens are my 2nd favourite team and I will enjoy Ottawa's domination of the Ducks doesn't hurt either....:D

If one is on TV when I happen to be watching TV, then I'll watch. Otherwise I won't go out of my way to watch. I'll be rooting for the Senators... not because I like them of course, because I don't, but because I would like Anaheim to get swept....at least Ottawa would keep up that whole "7" tradition. :thumbdown: