• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

19 C

Chelios not shaking hands . . .

Rate this topic

Who the f*** cares... I dont shake hands with people I dont respect.. and i'm sure the same goes for Cheli.. The Ducks team is made up of world class goons and babies.. did you hear the things some of these guys said in the media.. god knows what they say on the ice... Cheli is a class act veteran guy, and if he didnt shake hands with them, he had reason.......

Wow... I can't believe some of you are defending that?

I don't care if you're too emotional or don't respect them... you shake their hands!!! Is that what he teaches his kids when they play hockey. I don't care what the circumstances are... you shake the other teams hands!!!

If anyone has the right to pull a move like that it's Chris Chelios..... He did go over and shake the coaches' hands.... There must have been some on-ice issue with some player(s) that we may never know..... or, as mentioned, he was just too emotional and will regret/apologize for it later.....I will reserve judgment until more information is brought forward.....

Edited by T-Ruff

I wonder what that was about. He shool the coaching staffs hands. I wonder if he was just too emotional?

That probably what it was . Cheli's a warrior and warrior's don't take defeat too well especially when overall the Ducks didn't deserve to win the series.

I had to leave the room for a bit after the loss, didn't see that.

What's that about? Sounds like poor sportsmanship to me....

Thank you!!

Being a professional sports player is very much about sportsmanship.

Too emotional??? Whatever

What about the other players on our team???? They ALL shook hands. It's an embarasment to the wings

It really bothers me that Chelios didn't shake hands with the Duck players.

What a poor sport

It doesn't bother me at all.

Who the f*** cares... I dont shake hands with people I dont respect.. and i'm sure the same goes for Cheli.. The Ducks team is made up of world class goons and babies.. did you hear the things some of these guys said in the media.. god knows what they say on the ice... Cheli is a class act veteran guy, and if he didnt shake hands with them, he had reason.......

:clap:

Wow... I can't believe some of you are defending that?

I don't care if you're too emotional or don't respect them... you shake their hands!!! Is that what he teaches his kids when they play hockey. I don't care what the circumstances are... you shake the other teams hands!!!

why shake someones hand if you dont have any respect for them?? pointless if you ask me... The Ducks showed no sportsmanship all series long.. so why should Chris?

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

he did act like a little kid though he shoulda shook hands

Okay... so going by your argument of "they play dirty.. dont' shake their hands".... I guess that should have been the case when Chelios was such a dirty player back in the day????

Unless we find a reason why he didn't, I think it's best to wait before jumping on the guy.

That's lame! There is absolutley NO reason for not shaking hands.

He skated off the ice... even shook hands with the coaches. There is no reason why he couldn't have skated to centre ice to shake hands.

I'm sure it happens alot more then we know...

Better that then who was it McCarty that said, and a number of wings thought it to that "I can't beleive I shook his ******* hand" meaning tha infamous claude "the repundent turtle" lemieux...

It is the only sport that does it and I applaud hockey for it, but if you have that strong feelings you should be able to do what you want, he could be injured or maybe needed to go to the bathroom... :clap::clap::clap:

Good for Cheli!!

I'm glad he didn't.

Especially Giguere's, he has to be the biggest cheater in the NHL.

He'll get my respect when his protective gear is not in Hextall's realm.

puh lease!!!!

Okay... so going by your argument of "they play dirty.. dont' shake their hands".... I guess that should have been the case when Chelios was such a dirty player back in the day????

you know what.. your not going to get an answer, because i dont know why he didnt shake their hands.. coulda been things that were said, could have been emotions.. i dont know, you will have to ask Chris..... but if you are asking me personally, i will tell you that if I lose respect for a team (for whatever reason).. no i don't shake hands.... could have been the same for Chris..