• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

Thanks to the Mods/Admin

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

You guys do a wonderful job on this website! I just wanted to open a thread so everyone can express there thanks to you guys! your work does not go unnoticed you guys make this website the best HOCKEY FOURM ON THE INTERNET!!! As soon as i get a credit card i am becoming a CS supporter!!! I know that the board goes on for the rest of the summer but you guys did a awsome job in the "peak" season!!!

THANK YOU

:clap::clap::clap:

Props to Matt and support staff, for reals.

I subbed to a RW mailing list from 96 on (when I first got net), and it was good WingFolk, but I just listened to others, never mailed, never felt part of a Wing community.

I say, much like Shanny after '97 Cup: "I was looking for a home, and I found one here, and I couldn't be more proud.**

** Of course, Shanny kinda ruined the fairy tale for me when he repeated those same words with his new team... :huh: I'm such a sucker for the Irish blarney, I am.

Thank you for allowing me to ride along this playoff season. Thank yu for giving us WingedFolk a home. Far beyond that, you give our "enemies" a home that they love more than their own boards, and that-- look, I'm totally not religious,. but that's quite Christlike Or Ghandi-esque. Or Mother Theresa. Or, as I prefer:

The VLADIATOR! :cool:

(anyone remember his COOL glasses in 97? Him saying, I'll be back?)

I still BELIEVE.

Thank you again for allowing me to believe along with alla yez.