• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pjgj13

Am I the only one that....

Rate this topic

Thinks the 1st and 3rd goals the Ducks scored were boarderline goalie interference? Neidermeyer had his foot in between Dom's legs as he was on the ice and then the Duck player was laying on top of him on the 3rd goal.

Not whining or making excuses, after all, they were outplayed the 1st 2 periods, but am I the only one that thinks this?

Bye Bye to.....

Lang --- Never lived up to hype since the trade

Dom --- Need younger goalie, can use as a backup

Calder --- Started strong then stunk up the joint

Maltby --- Yeah he re-signed, but time for a change

Ozzie --- *see Dom

Hello to.....

Drury or Briere

Kozlov (for year or 2)

Rafalski (then let Schneider go)

Peca

Guest Crymson

Thinks the 1st and 3rd goals the Ducks scored were boarderline goalie interference? Neidermeyer had his foot in between Dom's legs as he was on the ice and then the Duck player was laying on top of him on the 3rd goal.

Not whining or making excuses, after all, they were outplayed the 1st 2 periods, but am I the only one that thinks this?

Dom was far out of the crease on the first goal. No interference there.

3rd goal? Not deliberate interference.

1st goal wouldve been but hasek was outta of his crease so it isn't considered interference. Would have to see 3rd goal again to make comment on that one

Edited by Duckboy6

Yeah right to all your player callouts...come on...you people need to get realistic...I'm not saying some things aren't partially accurate, but mostly it's so absurd, unnecessary and inconsequential that I don't know why you bother posting let alone taking the time to even think up these things...like getting rid of players we have signed and using Dom as a backup. Come on. Are you serious? You need to find a better use of your time if you're actually contemplating some of these things even in fantasy land...

Bye Bye to.....

Lang --- Never lived up to hype since the trade

Dom --- Need younger goalie, can use as a backup

Calder --- Started strong then stunk up the joint

Maltby --- Yeah he re-signed, but time for a change

Ozzie --- *see Dom

Calder was fanastic when he was healthy apparently BROKEN HAND isn't said enough around here. If the Wings are smart, and I know they are they'll definitely bring him back. He's exactly the type of guy you want on your team in the playoffs.

Maltby re-signed and regardless of what anyone says he's still an important part of this team

Ozzie is signed for another year. I love how how people think that he's old and that his goaltending days are almost over. The guy is 34, he's got plenty left in him and is still damn good.

Dom is probably retiring, the back up thing is hilarious though. :thumbdown:

Im not going to lie, I think Hasek did ok with what he got tonight. I really think he kept it closer than it could have been, I think that the problem was the fact the Wings didn't bring their game untill the 3rd. I say if Hasek wants to stay let em. I also think that all those players that we had that you are calling out are there for a reason. Sure Lang wasn't as productive as I wished he had been but if I remember correctly in last season's playoffs Datsyuk wasn't as productive as anyone would have liked either.

I'm not a guy.

Get over yourself.

hahaha, pwned.

I agree on your sig Crazy, 'cept I say we let Lang dip his toes in the FA market and take a walk. Honestly, he was poison for 80% of the season and not worth the position as a 2nd line centre by a longshot.

I'll give him this much though- he's still got talent burried in that hulking frame... but he fails to utilize it often enough to justify the roster spot.

Guest Crymson

How about you shut up about this....

Hasek dove down and out on all of the goals tonight.

He looked awful.

Be real, this game was a poor showing.

OMG.. it's you again!

You lost all credibility with the other Hasek post you made. I suppose you also have selective vision, else you'd have seen the multiple incredible saves Hasek made, and you'd have also seen that three of the four goals he let in were the result of the defense not corralling rebounds.

We realize you've got some sort of crazed vendetta about Hasek, but you're not going to convince anyone to your side of things. Just give it up, ok?

hahaha, pwned.

I agree on your sig Crazy, 'cept I say we let Lang dip his toes in the FA market and take a walk. Honestly, he was poison for 80% of the season and not worth the position as a 2nd line centre by a longshot.

I'll give him this much though- he's still got talent burried in that hulking frame... but he fails to utilize it often enough to justify the roster spot.

I'd keep him, but only if we sign him to a contract of 30 cheeseburgers. That way it's no risk.

Guest Crymson

Crymson, I have bagged on our D all playoffs.

You are not smart enough to read and understad most of my posts.

Hopefully my intelligence will one day be such that I may "understad" (this must be one of the words I have not yet learned) most of your posts.

Edited by Crymson