• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zetterbergfuturemvp

pierre mcguire .......

Rate this topic

just heard him on the radio and said he saw markov once before a game and that he was smoking and that markov told him dont worry i wont tell anyone on tv just radio .....wtf is that all about ????? i dont want a guy whos smoking before games will catch up to him eventually lol if not already

besides that he said he doesnt see lang coming back to detroit along with bertuzzi .......wtf ?????? why wouldnt the wings want bertuzzi back ?? and why wouldnt bertuzzi ? unless theres something goin on we dont know about , i just think hes a moron .....plus he said howard wouldnt be ready and he thinks hasek will be back

Markov is as tough as they come, let him smoke if he chooses.... as long as he can keep up with the drills and continues his strong play in the games. i dont see why he wouldnt just start packing lips though?

Markov is as tough as they come, let him smoke if he chooses.... as long as he can keep up with the drills and continues his strong play in the games. i dont see why he wouldnt just start packing lips though?

:clap:

I've heard that about Markov before. The guy's a badass.

Yes he is. :thumbup:

I feel like all of the Wings should smoke during warmups. You know, just to psyche out the opposition.

*Dats flicks one onto the ice, puts it out with his stick*

LMAO, best post of the day.

LOL. Not good for his health, but whatever he pleases I guess. I love that guy regardless. What a warrior.

It was hilarious last night when he turned around and punched the boards because that fan was getting on his nerve.

It was hilarious last night when he turned around and punched the boards because that fan was getting on his nerve.

I was begining to wonder if anyone else saw that, i didnt see anyone else say anything about it, but that was great

Markov is a warrior. He really is a badass.

I really hope the Wings re-sign him. He quickly became one of my favorites this year.

Markov was solid this year, I would have him back so long as we don't over extend ourselves in the accounting department.

As far as smoking, like alot of others said, you'd be suprised how many athletes do, and it sounds like a pre game ritual type of thing in his case anyway. It might threaten his health long term but thats his choice. If it was bad enough that it was a danger to his ability or career I don't think we'd have him aroundin the first place.

Markov plays with grit, passion, heart, and every other quality essential. He's not slow and he's not lazy, why should him smoking matter? Wasn't Ted Lindsay a regular smoker back in the day? I believe his number is up in our rafters.

Yeah I remember hearing this, and that he would have to stick his head inside a dryer or something to do it between periods in Toronto. There's no denying it affects your lung capacity, I can't help but wonder if he'd be better without the habit.

And like it was mentioned before, why not just start packin lips?