• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Duckette

Thanks for having me!

Rate this topic

Well, I really enjoyed the time I was allowed to spend on this board. I really enjoyed talking with the classy and arguing with the classless. I wish your Wings all the best next season and seasons to come! This series was great and it only strengthened my paranoia of the Winged Wheel and this club's ability to battle back no matter what. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy the Stanley Cup Finals! I know I will!

-Duckette

Guest DetroitIan

Peace out. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out.

Good luck Duckette. Come visit again after you're done swarming the Sens boards - lol. I'm glad there a few good threads between the two teams' fans. There's always a few bitter people after a loss - don't be scared away. The only Ducks fans here I have a problem with are the few that joined just today to rub it in... Why not join when the series starts and go for the ride??? Oh well, we all have those fans. Keep a tight rope on Pronger, will ya?

Guest DetroitIan

Ahh, so the classless showed up before the classy could get here. Interesting....

All I seen on these boards were classless dolt Duck fans. Im not saying every single one, but we're talking like a 80% rate here. So once again, bye bye. Have a good one. And don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. PEACE.

Good luck Duckette. Come visit again after you're done swarming the Sens boards - lol. I'm glad there a few good threads between the two teams' fans. There's always a few bitter people after a loss - don't be scared away. The only Ducks fans here I have a problem with are the few that joined just today to rub it in... Why not join when the series starts and go for the ride??? Oh well, we all have those fans. Keep a tight rope on Pronger, will ya?

Why thank you! I don't think I'll be joining the Sens board. Too much insanity. I'll stick to my own home for the SCF. I don't need all the added drama, but with summer break coming up, I will have more time on my hands.....JK :P

Oh, and I'll try to keep a tight rope on Pronger, it'll just be hard to reach him from Florida :lol:

Guest DetroitIan

Why thank you! I don't think I'll be joining the Sens board. Too much insanity. I'll stick to my own home for the SCF. I don't need all the added drama

Ain't that the truth. Considering the Sens are taking the Ducks out in 5. Once again, the Ducks fall short. And will continue their streak of asbolutely no Stanley Cups. :clap:

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

later ducks fan good luck hope you guys take it home this year

Guest Agalloch

Geez, DetroitIan is being an absolute douchebag.

I'm not going to wish you good luck in the finals, because I'm always bitter when my team loses, but it's good to see there are some Ducks fans with class out there. Thumbs up.

:thumbup:

Guest DetroitIan

Geez, DetroitIan is being an absolute douchebag.

I'm not going to wish you good luck in the finals, because I'm always bitter when my team loses, but it's good to see there are some Ducks fans with class out there. Thumbs up.

:thumbup:

Exactly the reason I posted the way I did. More so for all the classless trolls then anything. Cause thats like all I kept seeing.

Guest Agalloch

Exactly the reason I posted the way I did. More so for all the classless trolls then anything. Cause thats like all I kept seeing.

Duckette is a classless troll?

Guest Agalloch

have fun with the only thing you guys are looking forward too

the draft

Ah, now I see what DetroitIan means.

Well, I really enjoyed the time I was allowed to spend on this board. I really enjoyed talking with the classy and arguing with the classless. I wish your Wings all the best next season and seasons to come! This series was great and it only strengthened my paranoia of the Winged Wheel and this club's ability to battle back no matter what. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy the Stanley Cup Finals! I know I will!

-Duckette

Duckette, we definitely hope you'll poke your head in from time to time. We take a lot of pride in keeping LGW a welcoming place for ALL hockey fans regardless of team affiliation (the well-behaved ones, anyway :P ) especially folks like you who are good sports. It's always good to hear news and perspectives from around the league (and world), it keeps us from insulating ourselves in a little red cocoon.

Gordie Howe Hat Trick, good luck with getting me from the 'Dark Side'. It's too late for me.....:P

Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone here. I will be sure to poke my head in from time to time. Summer in Florida gets REALLY boring after a while, but hopefully I'll be so excited over this upcoming series it won't matter much.

Agalloch - Thanks for sticking up for me, and I don't blame you for not wishing good luck for my Ducks at all. When Edmonton beat us last season, I wanted the entire franchise to implode. Trust me, I understand ;)

And betterREDthandead, I will be sure to be back every so often. You can't keep me away too long :P

have fun with the only thing you guys are looking forward too

the draft

Who gives a f*** about the draft , we have like the 29th overall pick again.

I cant wait for FA , and I also cant wait to watch the Ducks get beta up by the sens.

But to Duckette , Thanks for being a good sport , I think you were the only duck fan I enjoyed reading posts from.

Good Luck in the finals ( Your gonna need it :P)

Guest MrSandMan

-Duckette

Does this mean that you're going back to the whole that you crawled out of? Good riddance!

But to Duckette , Thanks for being a good sport , I think you were the only duck fan I enjoyed reading posts from.

Good Luck in the finals ( Your gonna need it :P)

Thanks! I too enjoy reading your posts!

Does this mean that you're going back to the whole that you crawled out of? Good riddance!

No, but I'm hoping that you crawl back into the hole you crawled out of. :rolleyes: Good riddance to you too buddy.