• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Duckette

Thanks for having me!

Rate this topic

Guest MrSandMan

dude, totally uncalled for. :thumbdown:

Whatever, this chick was totally classless and appalling on her boards. My opinion about such trash won't change!

Guest Agalloch

Little bitter there, Sand? Just because the Wings lost doesn't mean you have to be an ******* to everyone that tries to make a nice, classy topic.

Seriously, this board was a lot more fun to be around when the Wings were still playing hockey. Some of you sure are bringing down the reputation of LGW.

Whatever, this chick was totally classless and appalling on her boards. My opinion about such trash won't change!

We don't care what happens on other boards. How many times do you need to hear that? She was nothing but polite here, and that's all that counts. If you're not pleased with her for some reason, don't come into her thread and don't read her posts. DO NOT be disrespectful.

I'm thinking a public apology for your actions on this board is in order.

Guest MrSandMan

This thread is in the wrong forum. It should be moved to the water cooler.

I was not rude to you. I merely said that if all you're going to do while we celebrate a win on our boards is complain and if you hate our boards so much, then you are welcome to leave. I didn't know that was classless appalling. I was trying to complement this board, but you have just defined why I want to leave. So thanks :rolleyes:

Wow some of you are complete asses. Show some damn class.

Duckette, it was great having you hear on these boards. You were awesome the entire time, and definitely a classy one. Congrats to you and your team and good luck! Hope to see you around here some more.

Wow some of you are complete asses. Show some damn class.

Duckette, it was great having you hear on these boards. You were awesome the entire time, and definitely a classy one. Congrats to you and your team and good luck! Hope to see you around here some more.

Thank you! Great job by your team! I honestly thought the Ducks would lose Game 6 and feared going back to the Joe for Game 7. The Red Wings are a great team and will always have my respect (and my hatred ;):P)

We didn't really talk much.. or at all for that matter :lol: but i know I did stick up for you a bit in threads.... so I wish you the best of luck :)

Guest MrSandMan

We don't care what happens on other boards. How many times do you need to hear that? She was nothing but polite here, and that's all that counts. Poo :rolleyes: If you're not pleased with her for some reason, don't come into her thread and don't read her posts. DO NOT be disrespectful. Poo :rolleyes:

I'm thinking a public apology for your actions on this board is in order.

I'd rather have Lang on our team for another 10 years! :crazy:

Whats up with you D-bags having stupid stuff to say to Duckette?

Seriously, she had the guts to say thank you to a bunch of disappointed Wings fans. She didn't come slap it in our faces, nor did she rub in last nights game, it was just a nice goodbye, so I have no idea why some of you are taking out your anger towards other Ducks fans on her.

Personally Duckette, I'd like to say it was a pleasure having you here and having civil conversations with you. I went over to allducks.com and had a very warm welcome and even when the Wings would win, I never had a problem with the folks over there. I thought most of your fans were very classy and they deserve a :clap: for showing it, even when down in the series.

As for the Ducks fans who were and are jerks, it doesn't matter Wings fans. Those of you who had negative things to say to Duckette makes you no better then the Ducks fans who have s*** to talk to us. Just think about that.

Again, it was good having you here and I wouldn't mind a rematch next year...only with a different outcome :sly:

duckette it was cool to have you here...im kidding im just being a smartass, these arent my boards but for the past couple of weeks it sure felt like they were...i had an awesome time debating with all of you...mrsandman, ur the definition of a sore loser, poor sport, classless jackass....sorry had to get it off my chest, ive seen most of ur posts and happen to think a bucket of rocks is smarter than you...

Whats up with you D-bags having stupid stuff to say to Duckette?

Seriously, she had the guts to say thank you to a bunch of disappointed Wings fans. She didn't come slap it in our faces, nor did she rub in last nights game, it was just a nice goodbye, so I have no idea why some of you are taking out your anger towards other Ducks fans on her.

Personally Duckette, I'd like to say it was a pleasure having you here and having civil conversations with you. I went over to allducks.com and had a very warm welcome and even when the Wings would win, I never had a problem with the folks over there. I thought most of your fans were very classy and they deserve a :clap: for showing it, even when down in the series.

As for the Ducks fans who were and are jerks, it doesn't matter Wings fans. Those of you who had negative things to say to Duckette makes you no better then the Ducks fans who have s*** to talk to us. Just think about that.

Again, it was good having you here and I wouldn't mind a rematch next year...only with a different outcome

Thank you for sticking up for me! I'm glad so many members here realize I'm not here with the hopes to bash you all. I know what it's like to come so far and lose just like that. I wouldn't rub that in with you guys because I didn't want others rubbing it in with me. And I wouldn't mind a different outcome. Maybe Ducks in 4 ;)

See you around Duckette. Enjoy the SCF.

If we haven't already scared you off, then stick around for a while, if you like. Don't be a stranger.

I haven't been scared off. I just had to shower and get ready for bed. I have my last two finals tomorrow and then I'm done with Junior year! YAY! I'll DEFINITELY enjoy the SCF! My teammates are all Buffalo bandwagoner fans (1 or 2 are actual fans) so it's great to rub it in! I'll do my best to come back around.

Duckette, You're one fan the Ducks don't deserve ;)

Maybe we'll see you again next year, good luck in the finals (even though Im rooting SENS!)

Class act, it was good to have you.

One that they don't deserve? Is that a compliment or an insult? :P

You know you want the Ducks to win, just for me! So that I can feel ok with being stuck in Florida during the Ducks best season EVER!

duckette it was cool to have you here...im kidding im just being a smartass, these arent my boards but for the past couple of weeks it sure felt like they were...i had an awesome time debating with all of you...mrsandman, ur the definition of a sore loser, poor sport, classless jackass....sorry had to get it off my chest, ive seen most of ur posts and happen to think a bucket of rocks is smarter than you...

:lol: That last part was hilarious.

You know, I think it is classy for you to bid us all farewell Duckette, but I have noticed this good bye attempt is longer than War and Peace. :P You sure you don't want to stick around and change from the dark side? I have noticed that some of us Wing fans really need to start talking in repsctful manners like you have been all along, especially in this saga of a good bye.

You know, I think it is classy for you to bid us all farewell Duckette, but I have noticed this good bye attempt is longer than War and Peace. :P You sure you don't want to stick around and change from the dark side? I have noticed that some of us Wing fans really need to start talking in repsctful manners like you have been all along, especially in this saga of a good bye.

I figure I'll leave when this thread gets infested by trolls. But I enjoy talking to nice people, and you've all been wonderful in here (well, most of you). I am a good role model, aren't I? :lol: But are you sure you wanna learn from a 16 year-old? :P I'm sure that I don't want to switch to your side. Are you sure you don't want to come from the dark side? :P But I really appreciate the kind words!

I am wiping the tears from my eyes already why can't you just go and make it a little less painful for all of us? :P And, you say you are 16 eh? You have plenty of time for your tastes to mature you will be back I'm sure. Well here is to next season may we meet you in the playoffs again, with a different result.

...i had an awesome time debating with all of you...mrsandman, ur the definition of a sore loser, poor sport, classless jackass....sorry had to get it off my chest, ive seen most of ur posts and happen to think a bucket of rocks is smarter than you...

Maybe you can convince him to become a Duck fan. :lol: We don't need that kind of bad karma for the Wings. ;)

Dont be a stranger, anyone who knows hockey is welcome here in my opinion(even if they like the quacks :P). Good luck to your team in the SCF, I hope to see atleast 6 games of good hockey.

As for some of the people on here...quit actin like Flames fans, Hockey fans need to stick together because our sport is the red-headed step child of the sporting word. Lets stand together as hockey fans and show ESPN, Fox, Etc that Hockey isnt gunna die because they wont show it, and it was a mistake to drop it from their programing.

peace.