• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bad Vlad Forever

A Little Help

Rate this topic

I've been searching the internet in earnest for the past couple of days looking for some kind of listing for who the Wings Assistant Captains have been over the past 15-20 years, and have found nothing. There's definitely a list of captains, just not assistants.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Bad Vlad Forever

I think I am probably wrong about Errey. Vladdy from what I know never did serve. Shawn Burr? What about him?

See, a long time ago I found a listing on the internet, and it indicated Vladdie with the 'A', but I've googled furiously over the past few days, and saw most of his trading cards, and no 'A'. Looks like I may need to do some surgery on my jersey!

Don't trust the internet!!!! except LGW

I'm not 100%, but I don't think Vladdy ever wore the A.

I don't know that his english was really good enough, plus he was better as the vladinator than as a diplomat on the ice. Just doesn't seem like he'd be the guy they'd pick.

I'm not sure Larionov ever even wore the A.

and on a side note, funny how no matter what red wings player I try and google, it inevitably turns up pics of Yzerman.

I'm not 100%, but I don't think Vladdy ever wore the A.

I don't know that his english was really good enough, plus he was better as the vladinator than as a diplomat on the ice. Just doesn't seem like he'd be the guy they'd pick.

I'm not sure Larionov ever even wore the A.

and on a side note, funny how no matter what red wings player I try and google, it inevitably turns up pics of Yzerman.

Haha, that's the truth. It's all Yzerman.

Well, all the women on the wife's side of the family have a proclivity towards being seamstresses, I'll have them operate soon.

Guest jaytan

I remember Larionov wearing it once or twice when someone was hurt. Maybe Coffey?

The second post pretty much named everyone I thought of off the top of my head.