• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shutTHEduckUP

You know you're a Detroit Red Wings fan if...

Rate this topic

LOL @ Boyne trash heap. Yeah, I'll revise my statement to intend native Colorado folks. I still tell people I'm from Detroit, and this is my 7th year here

I make sure to specify where I live and where I'm from.

If someone says a number *row you're sitting at, section, the time..etc..* you think of a Red Wing. Like for example, my Mom asks me what time it is and I'll say Lidstrom Osgood. Or going to the JLA, concert, etc.. I'm sitting in section Lebda Lilja, row Cleary.

You make sure that whatever job you get doesn't interfere with the regular season or playoff times.

You don't take night classes in the spring because they interfere with playoffs.

Yep! That's the reason I don't take night classes.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Guest ryanuk

You want to live in Michigan despite the fact that you live in London (england) and that the only place you've been to in America is (wait for it....) Colorado!

and on a similar note if you stay up til ridiculous hours listening to games on NHL radio...

Everytime you see film of the 97 wings/avs playoff melee, you go outside in your wings jersey, take off your wing nut hat and place it over your heart as you salute your red wings flag and sing 'America the Beautiful' as your neighbors look on shaking their heads.

:clap: lmao whoo now that was some funny stuff

If you're ready to throw your goalie under a bus after he makes one bad play...

If you're all for the team age average being over 35.

If you expect to have won the stanley cup every year since 93.

Edited by Firehawk

You truly believe that every little thing you do (or don't do) during the course of a WIngs game day could actually affect the outcome even though you're a thousand miles away... :lol:

So. So. Guilty. I switch chairs between periods, sit with my legs a certain way, keep my laptop closed.. .I do really stupid things all the time. It's just great. :lol:

First Post ever here for me!!

You live in the South and get the weirdest looks from everyone when you tell them the reason you are in such a bad mood is because "the wings lost and I don't want to talk about it."

You have to defend Hockey to almost everyone you know because they don't understand the game and think its a retarded sport, but still tell them about last nights win with great detail and excitement.

You truly believe that every little thing you do (or don't do) during the course of a WIngs game day could actually affect the outcome even though you're a thousand miles away... :lol:

So. So. Guilty. I switch chairs between periods, sit with my legs a certain way, keep my laptop closed.. .I do really stupid things all the time. It's just great. :lol:

haha I do the same thing, move my legs in different positions. If I dont get up at all during the 1st intermission and we do really good the 2nd period, no matter how bad I have to go to the bathroom I refuse to move during the 2nd intermision! I also always get these signs on game days, for example randomly hearing "I can see Clearly Now" or "Hes so Fine" (the Do-Lang song they play after Lang scores) on the radio, or watching Ninja Warrior and seeing "The Octopus Man" hold up his dead octopus before he competes lol.

the outcome of every single training camp, pre-season, season, and playoff Red Wing game has a direct correlation to your mood. I'm not kidding. If the Wings lose my family stays the hell away from me. If I'm home they will just put food in front of my bedroom door and text me goodnight.

the outcome of every single training camp, pre-season, season, and playoff Red Wing game has a direct correlation to your mood. I'm not kidding. If the Wings lose my family stays the hell away from me. If I'm home they will just put food in front of my bedroom door and text me goodnight.

HAHA! That's exactly how I am too. You know how many times I get called a ***** during the season and playoffs due to my 'attitude' if they lose. They are all like..stay away from Reem..she is MEAN.

you own 2 Stevie Y, a Lidstrom, a Shananhan, one home, one away plain and one practice jersey, Five posters, four different bumber stickers, 97' Championship flag, 10 t-shirts, three hats, 6 championship glasses, a bean bag chair and you have lived in St Louis all your life

you wear only red hockey equipment even when your team color is blue

...Your phone number includes your favorite player's number. Also guilty...

ha ha ha, when I got my cell phone thats how I remembered what its number was, using player numbers, so my first three numbers were Larionov (8) and Holmstrom (96) :lol:

thats how I am too, I threw up on Tuesday after they lost :blush:

Edited by Elshupacabra

thats how I am too, I threw up on Tuesday after they lost :blush:

It's ok. *pats you on the back* Have some Pepto Bismol and a breath mint. :lol: Actually, if you ever feel like throwing up, down a teaspoon of lemon juice and sugar. Comes in very handy during the playoffs.

You and your friends run up your cell phone bill texting each other during the late road playoff games. Then calling each other when Detroit scores to tie the game late (Lang) then win in OT (Schneider).