• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterbergfuturemvp

Bargain Free Agent Targets?

Rate this topic

i was hopeing we got him at the trade deadline ........but now since we foolishly added maltby for another 3 long years i dont think theres any chance of that happening , we gotta give our youngsters like hudler filppula and now grigorenko more playing time and im pretty sure bertuzzi will be back for a 1 yr deal

Did you watch this years playoffs by chance? Or for that matter, any year the wings have made the playoffs since matlby has joined the team? or for that matter any regualr season game that maltby has played in? Foolishy signed him? What a joke, our hardest working man on the ice, plays pratically every game with grit and intensity....your the fool not holland

You mean this one? (#3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFbUcTc1Ws

LOL @ Slava "Sheppard"!

YUP! and tnx for the memories! (Good God - forgot about that hit on Francis.....I'm sure Ronnie is a little foggy on the topic as well.)

also - I watched as Stevens was hollaring, no SCOLDING, our bench - > "You're NEXT!" made me feel really bad. And small. Mostly I felt bad for Yzerman. I think we both knew at that point.......it just wasn't gonna happen.

anyways thanks - find a top-10 list of " Bone-Crushing Hits dealt by Ray Sheppard" and I'll REALLY be impressed.

YUP! and tnx for the memories! (Good God - forgot about that hit on Francis.....I'm sure Ronnie is a little foggy on the topic as well.)

also - I watched as Stevens was hollaring, no SCOLDING, our bench - > "You're NEXT!" made me feel really bad. And small. Mostly I felt bad for Yzerman. I think we both knew at that point.......it just wasn't gonna happen.

anyways thanks - find a top-10 list of " Bone-Crushing Hits dealt by Ray Sheppard" and I'll REALLY be impressed.

You're welcome, and I'll get right on that list of Sheppard hits... it might crash Google, though. :rolleyes:

Did you watch this years playoffs by chance? Or for that matter, any year the wings have made the playoffs since matlby has joined the team? or for that matter any regualr season game that maltby has played in? Foolishy signed him? What a joke, our hardest working man on the ice, plays pratically every game with grit and intensity....your the fool not holland

thank you all people do is ***** that all we have is regular season players and we don t have enough grit toughness and edge maltby is all those things

Guest ZDH

Quite the opposite - I wasn't even sure Slava Sheppard was still playing ice hockey. And yes - I remain the only person you'll find that cheered when Stevens knocked his ******* lights out in the 94 SCF.

The 94 SCF was played between the Canucks and Rangers, I recall Messier laying out Stevens to set the tone. Stevens learned that lesson and took out Kozlov in the '95 SCF. He came to the Wings bench and said "who's next." Not one Red Wings player stood up. THAT was embarrassing. The Wings eventually got it right in '97. But in '95 that was so chickens***.