• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Roberto Who?

Sorry wing fans but i couldnt resist

Rate this topic

Yeah, a Canadian and a Swede, you get a few beers in um...thats what happens I guess.

:clap: hahahahaha

im glad most of you enjoy it...i was trying to be an ass or anything...feel free to mess with it....

did you mean 'wasnt'?

thats what i meant, my bad...i WASNT trying to be an ass

haha figured as much. that was pretty funny, I did one with my sisters head in it....cant wait until she checks her e-mail haha :lol:

haha figured as much. that was pretty funny, I did one with my sisters head in it....cant wait until she checks her e-mail haha :lol:

yeah there pretty funny...i found it on the ducks board...someone made it with bret hulls face after he just bashed the ducks after game 5...

here's another one of Pronger some guy made after he ditched Edmonton...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bd87I-ivo7o

guy can't sing to save his life but it did help Oil fans cheer up a bit haha

i have a buddy from edmonton. he loved pronger, but now of course thinks of him as his mortal enemy now. kinda funny how things change. guess i'd be a bit mad if nick decided to go somewhere though, especially the avos. that'd suck

here's another one of Pronger some guy made after he ditched Edmonton...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bd87I-ivo7o

guy can't sing to save his life but it did help Oil fans cheer up a bit haha

Pronger must be one of the most hated players playing in Hockey right now?? Or maybe it's just us that hate him so much??? :unsure:

I totally agree about the guy not being able to sing . No Way should he quit his day job. :P

Pronger must be one of the most hated players playing in Hockey right now?? Or maybe it's just us that hate him so much??? :unsure:

I totally agree about the guy not being able to sing . No Way should he quit his day job. :P

well, most hated in Edmonton haha.... but i see a lot of fans from other teams hate him too because of his dirty shots. don't blame them at all!

well, most hated in Edmonton haha.... but i see a lot of fans from other teams hate him too because of his dirty shots. don't blame them at all!

No reason to hate HIM, blame his wife like he himself does. :P